Brewnogs Avatar: Is It a Cabbage Leaf?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, there was a conversation about the user's avatar, which was initially perceived as a building site, a cabbage leaf, or an art work made of sheet metal. After some suggestions, the user changed their avatar to a picture of a bridge, which was recognized by other users as a local landmark.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
What's the problem with my avatar? It's a building site! We love building sites! I can change it if you want, but I think it's pretty nice.

I didn't want to be cruel to a fellow midlander and my eyesight may be getting
bad but i thought it was a cabbage leaf, sorry Brewy, am i the only one ?

Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't see it as a building site either. I couldn't give heads nor tails as to what it is. My first guss was a undercooked loaf of round bread, but then again, I was hungry at the time.
But now that we know, we could give him two thumbs up, for being the first av of a new building site!

I thought it was an art work made of sheet metal.

You crazy guys...!

There we go, I'm never one to bow to peer pressure but is this a happier medium?

Astronuc said:
Hmm...the link opens for me just fine. Strange. It's another cute, fuzzy, yellow caterpillar. (I have one of those black and brown woolly bear caterpillars hanging out in my entry way...I think it has chosen that as its winter hibernation location...as soon as I locate a suitable container, I'll let it overwinter in the garage so I can see what the moth looks like come spring...I've never seen a woolly bear caterpillar live and in person before, and it's really cute, so I'll adopt it as a pet for winter...that's the easy kind to adopt, ones that hibernate and require no care and feeding until spring :biggrin:).

what was the confusing one? I missed it

I approve of the new av! I can see the real one from my back window :biggrin:

I thought that the first one was a low shot of a bunch of transmission towers being struck by lightning. :redface:

brewnog said:
There we go, I'm never one to bow to peer pressure but is this a happier medium?

It is a bridge, Well done Brewy :biggrin:

1. What is Brewnogs Avatar?

Brewnogs Avatar is a fictional character or entity with a humanoid appearance that is often depicted as having a head made out of a cabbage leaf. It is not a real entity or organism.

2. Why is Brewnogs Avatar associated with a cabbage leaf?

This is likely due to the fact that cabbage leaves have a distinctive shape and texture, making them a unique and easily recognizable feature for a fictional character. Additionally, cabbage is often associated with health and nutrition, which could be a nod to the character's perceived vitality.

3. Is there any significance or symbolism behind Brewnogs Avatar's cabbage leaf head?

As a fictional character, the significance or symbolism of Brewnogs Avatar's cabbage leaf head is open to interpretation. However, some may see it as a representation of growth, as cabbage is a vegetable that grows from the ground.

4. Is there any scientific basis for Brewnogs Avatar's cabbage leaf head?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of a humanoid creature with a head made out of a cabbage leaf. It is purely a fictional concept and does not have any scientific basis.

5. Are there any cultural or historical references to Brewnogs Avatar's cabbage leaf head?

Not that we are aware of. The origin and cultural significance of this character may vary depending on the source or context in which it is depicted. However, there are no known cultural or historical references specifically related to Brewnogs Avatar's cabbage leaf head.