Brian greene on letterman last night

• Thread starter eigenguy
  • Start date
In summary, "Brian Greene on Letterman" refers to an episode of the late-night talk show "Late Show with David Letterman" featuring theoretical physicist Brian Greene as a guest. Greene discussed various topics related to his work in physics, including string theory and the multiverse, while also engaging in humorous banter with Letterman. The episode was both educational and entertaining, and can be watched online or purchased through on-demand services.
eigenguy
I missed it. What did he say?

Physics news on Phys.org
I also missed it, but the only thing he ever says on these shows is something like "different particles are actually strings that vibrate at different frequencies" and that's usually it so you probably didn't miss much.

Nice to see him get some recognition from such a popular audience.

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Nice to see him get some recognition from such a popular audience.

I agree, it not only gives him well-deserved recognition, but it also gives M-Theory its well-deserved recognition.

What is "Brian Greene on Letterman"?

"Brian Greene on Letterman" refers to an episode of the late-night talk show "Late Show with David Letterman" in which physicist and author Brian Greene was a guest.

Who is Brian Greene?

Brian Greene is a theoretical physicist, mathematician, and author known for his work in the field of string theory. He has written several popular science books, including "The Elegant Universe" and "The Fabric of the Cosmos".

What did Brian Greene discuss on Letterman?

Brian Greene discussed various topics related to his work in physics, including string theory and the concept of the multiverse. He also shared some demonstrations and explanations to help the audience better understand these complex ideas.

Was "Brian Greene on Letterman" educational or entertaining?

The episode was a combination of both educational and entertaining. While Brian Greene shared insights and information about his work in physics, he also engaged in humorous banter with David Letterman, making the episode enjoyable for a general audience.

Can I watch the "Brian Greene on Letterman" episode online?

Yes, the "Brian Greene on Letterman" episode is available to watch online on various streaming platforms. It may also be available for purchase on DVD or through on-demand services.