Brian Greene: Tonight on Coast to Coast

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
...certainly one the best guests.

One of the world’s leading physicists, Brian Greene, takes us on a grand tour of the universe in order to make us look at reality in a completely different way.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Answers and Replies

Mk
Thanks for the notification. I don't like George's show near as much as Art's, sometimes I miss some shows.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, he sure doesn't interview as well as Kaku...

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I agree, Ivan. Kaku is lot more interesting and he also seems more personable and engaging. I only caught a little bit of the show but I could tell Greene was a little annoyed by the callers. In all fairness though, there should have been better screening of the people calling in. Some of them were a tad nonsensical and I could see how he would be perturbed.

Ivan Seeking said:
Well, he sure doesn't interview as well as Kaku...
Kaku is always good.
Now I'm torn between reading tonight or listening to the show.

Math Is Hard said:
I agree, Ivan. Kaku is lot more interesting and he also seems more personable and engaging. I only caught a little bit of the show but I could tell Greene was a little annoyed by the callers. In all fairness though, there should have been better screening of the people calling in. Some of them were a tad nonsensical and I could see how he would be perturbed.
Well Art doesn't screen his calls. Or at least before he didn't, I don't think he would have changed that though.