Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brief Introduction

1. Apr 3, 2017 #1
    Hello all, I'm Juan from Mexico, currently a Physics student. Just until a while ago (just a couple years, when I decided to go for a science career) I thought scientific communities were either left closed for all but a few scientist running very specific and technical discussions (not meant for mortal men) or being run for elementary-secondary students with rather basic level topics. Quoting Thorin Oakenshield (P.J. version) I've never been so wrong in all my life. I lurked a little this community, very little indeed before realizing it has open door for people from curious folks to well known scientist, in between and beyond, which is something I did not expect.

With this in mind I can only say now, thank you all who share their knowledge with anyone willing to pay attention, and sure I hope to complement what I get from college with you all. Glad to be here.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 4, 2017 #2
    Welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted