Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brilliant Math

1. Yeah i have

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Nope, and hell they are funny(i hope)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Sep 14, 2006 #1
    Hi all,

Just some picture to relieve your stress.(dunnoe if you guys seen this b4, but nvm)

enjoy( the poll is just for me to determine how internationally well known these pictures are.BTW i come from singapore.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delzac

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 14, 2006 #2
    I've never seen the last pic before. Good one. :rofl: :rofl:

4. Sep 14, 2006 #3

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Those pictures seem to be a popular E-mail, lately. I've gotten those same pictures from two different people, so far.

5. Sep 14, 2006 #4

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That last one is rather amusing. I like the fact the teacher was moved to comment aswell.

6. Sep 14, 2006 #5

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I really liked the last one.

I once heard and saw someone hand in a comic strip for answer. He told what it was after the exam.

The question asked... Find x. (After some relation, formula or whatever was presented.)

He didn't know what to do, so he starting drawing two characters. The one was asking the question, and the other was talking about finding x. Then he wanders around, and later looks under a rock. Under the rock, x was to be found. Then the character jumped up and down yelling "I found x! It was under a rock!"

If would have been funnier if the character actually found the correct solution rather than just "x".

7. Sep 14, 2006 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

They've been very recently posted here. I guess it's going around. :rolleyes:

8. Sep 14, 2006 #7

JamesU

Gold Member

they've been posted before, still funny :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?