1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

BS in aerospace MS in applied physics

1. Nov 19, 2014 #1
    I am an international student studying Aerospace engineering in undergrad with a plan to do BS in physics too in US. I am really interested in Fluid mechanics, plasma physics and those stuffs but my university doesn't offer any of those and hence the reason I took aero and physics. But I am planning too do applied physics for my grad if I get into columbia or Havard(my dream colleges). Does it seem like a good plan?? And what more would you guys suggest so that I can get into those. Like GRE, research. And will they accept me if I am from engineering major.
    And please suggest what kind of electives I should take in my physics. I have 17 hours of them. Unfortunately there isn't many electives in Aero.
    plus I am in honors college too.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 24, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook