1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Math BSc: Applied Math/Mathematical Finance

1. Sep 6, 2008 #1

I will be going into my 3rd year as an undergraduate student in Applied Math with a concentration in Mathematical Finance and Risk Management at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada. I know after my degree I could pursue a Masters but I'd love to get some experience first. Does anyone here have any idea where this may lead as a career? Where and how should I go about getting into the finance sector?

From what I've noticed, many companies are looking for people with experience and their masters degree's. If I can get into a career in finance I was also thinking about going back and getting either my masters in Math or perhaps a Masters in Business Administration. Any guidance would be really appreciated.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted