Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!


  1. Mar 18, 2003 #1

    Of course I sign up again an OF COURSE I make the f in "freak" a small letter.

    Is there any way to change my name to

    with a capital F.

    I know it may seem a small point, but I just know that this is going to drive me insane, that small nagging, little 'f'....

    ....like a splinter in my mind......

    So can anything be done?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2003 #2
    Try to PM Greg.
    Or for the moment register a new user name (since you only have a single post), and then you can ask Greg to delete the old one (you know ... it will be more ordered this way :wink:).

    So i guess i didn't answer you !
  4. Mar 19, 2003 #3
    It shall be done!
  5. Mar 23, 2003 #4
    Bless you....
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook