Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Build up of Ingredients

1. Oct 21, 2013 #1

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My girlfriend found several little black cylinders that looked like rodent feces in her Fruit Loops the other day, so she sent them a complaint about it. They replied back saying that the cylinders were "a build up of ingredients" and a couple of coupons that nobody who got mouse poop in their cereal would ever want to use. I don't even understand what they're trying to say this was made out of, does anybody here have any ideas?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2013 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hard to say. This may sound gross (but hey we're all scientists here, right?) - how do they smell? Mousy dung has a distinctive aroma :yuck:.

Reminds me of the time I went to the state fair and went on the Ferris Wheel. It had a near-catastrophic failure. It took a while for the carnies to get us down, but once we were on terra firma the carnival company "rewarded" us with dozens of free tickets, for more rides. Because when you nearly die on a carnival ride, the first thing you want when you get off is...more carnival rides! Yay!

So...your gf eats Fruit Loops.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook