Its not about having the cruise missile, its about proving it can be done. A while back (10, 20, 30 years?) the CIA paid a handful of phd physicists to see if they could build a nuclear bomb from scratch just to see if they could.
Any decent group of college engineers can build a cruise missle. $5,000 but it depends of course on how big you want it to be. When I was a senior, one senior design project group built an robotic (autonomous) radio controlled plane. Same thing.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving