Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Building a controller

1. Nov 18, 2014 #1
    Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I would like to ask anyone here knows how to build a controller. Any source where i can find the schematic diagram. Any help would be appreciated.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2014 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Please be much more complete in your question. The term "controller" can mean many different things. Do you mean a microcontroller (uC) board, or an industrial control panel, or what? Can you give some examples and post some links? What have you found in your searching so far?

4. Nov 19, 2014 #3
    Sorry for the lag of information in my previous post. I'm currently building a spy robot which required a remote control which I'm planning to use a transmitter to transmit data to a raspberry pi. I juz wan to knw if I'm on the right track and is the diagram below a transmitter? How can i make it transmit data that i wan?
    Remote-Section-of-Spy-Robot-Circuit.jpg

5. Nov 19, 2014 #4
    Looks like a transmitter to me. Well, first thing to do is to make sure all the components are compatible :)

6. Nov 19, 2014 #5

meBigGuy

Gold Member

What are you asking? You can make it transmit the data you want by programming the controller to present the data you want at the data terminal. But I'm sure that's not going to tell you anything you don't already know. You need to be more specific in your question.

So, try to ask specific questions.

Try googling for remote robot control
    For example

7. Nov 20, 2014 #6
    Thx for your reply. I wanted to ask that how can you program the controller did you program the ic? i juz bought a encoder and a decoder how do i use it, any help???

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook