1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Building a cubesat

1. Dec 8, 2014 #1
    hallo i have a project on building a cubesat, i am trying to find someone who has an idea in where to begin?
    if someone with some free time would like to join this project i will appreciate it very much and who knows
    they might be some funding in the near future.
    if we make it!

new time off design

need a mathematician/physicist/engineer
    not necessary in that order.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 8, 2014 #2
    new design

Attached Files:

4. Dec 8, 2014 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

One of the themes here at the PF is that we expect students to do some research and reading on their own before asking such a broad question. What have you read so far? There is a huge amount of information available on cubesat projects. Please do that reading and research first, and then if you have specific questions, post links to your reading in this thread, and ask your specific questions.

Is this project for schoolwork?

5. Dec 9, 2014 #4
    I can join your project group, and help out where needed. I wondering why you need a mathematician and physicist though.

A good place to start is setting up a project plan, and what the requirements are.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook