Build a H-Bomb: How-to "Recipe" & Interesting Sites

• Thread starter Shahil
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Building
In summary, the conversation discusses a website that provides instructions on how to make an H-bomb and the potential dangers of attempting it. The participants also share other interesting websites and joke about the ability to construct a nuclear bomb.
Shahil
http://www.subterrane.com/howto/howtohbomb.shtml

It's a bit old this one but still, it's funny! Also, can this "recipe" theoretically work if I were to try it out (not that I am!).

ALso, anyone else got any interesting sites with stuff like this??

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
"To avoid ingesting plutonium orally follow this simple rule: never make an A-bomb on an empty stomach."

Ha! :rofl:

Here's a site that chronicles the adventures of Ernest Glitch and his intrepid assistant, Hodges.

http://www.lateralscience.co.uk/glitch/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope those instructions on that h-bomb site don't work...please don't tell me they do...do they?

Ha! Constructing an H-bomb is pretty easy. You can find instructions in your library more than likely. Its just getting the Uranium/Plutonium that's the hard part.

that 10 question test was great, i had no idea that reading evidence that solar energy is a communist conspiracy makes me emotionaly eligible to join the nuclear club :rolleyes:

1. What is an H-Bomb?

An H-Bomb, also known as a hydrogen bomb or thermonuclear bomb, is a type of nuclear weapon that uses a fusion reaction to release massive amounts of energy. It is much more powerful than an atomic bomb, which uses a fission reaction.

2. Can anyone build an H-Bomb?

No, building an H-Bomb requires advanced knowledge and resources that are only available to governments and highly trained scientists. Attempting to build an H-Bomb without proper expertise and equipment is extremely dangerous and illegal.

3. What is the "recipe" for building an H-Bomb?

The "recipe" for building an H-Bomb is not publicly available and is highly classified by governments. It involves complex calculations, the use of highly enriched uranium or plutonium, and a hydrogen isotope such as deuterium or tritium. It also requires advanced technology and precise engineering.

4. Are there any interesting sites about building an H-Bomb?

There are some websites that claim to have information on building an H-Bomb, but it is important to note that these sites are often unreliable and may contain false or dangerous information. It is illegal to share or publish information on building an H-Bomb without proper authorization.

5. Is it ethical to build an H-Bomb?

The use of nuclear weapons, including H-Bombs, has been a topic of ethical debate for decades. Many argue that the destruction and devastation caused by these weapons far outweigh any potential benefits. It is important for governments and scientists to consider the ethical implications of building and using H-Bombs before pursuing such endeavors.