1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bumper cars and physics

1. Apr 30, 2008 #1
    [SOLVED] bumper cars and physics

My group assigned me to make a graph of anything relating to bumper cars. They weren't very specific. I was thinking something that has to do with momentum and force or acceleration and momentum, or impulse and monoentum, but i'm not sure what would make sense. If anyone has any suggestions and maybe what the shape of the graph would look like, that would be great.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2008 #2
    anyone have any ideas, i need this for tomorrow, and i still need to put it together, so it would be good to have an idea within the next half hour or so. I though maybe i could do something with kinetic energy too, but i dont know.

4. Apr 30, 2008 #3
    sorry to post again, but i thought of a good one. impulse and mass. what would this graph look like and whats the relationship between the two?
  5. Apr 30, 2008 #4
  6. Apr 30, 2008 #5

i wonder what would happen if i presented that as part of my groups presentation.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?