Bun, Bk, and Peppe' the skunk

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Here is one for you city dwellers. My darn cats made buddies with a skunk and started inviting it home for dinner. I actually caught them all hanging out together. This has gone on for so long that we gave the skunk a name as indicated. He might have even been in the house eating cat food last night…my wife can’t be sure. Something uninvited came in the cat access but ran out before the dog caught it; we then noticed that oh so special odor.

Alas, poor Peppe' finally met Mr. 12 Gauge. I just had to kill the poor little guy a few minutes ago. I had been waiting for a clear shot. Really he was kind of cute...but too dangerous and smelly for a farm buddy. Still, it is always a bummer to kill something.

Of course, this is nothing compared to the lady who while taking a bath realized that she had a visitor in the bathroom: a baby Brahma Bull!!! Country living is cool.

And boy does it smell!!!

Personally i would have killed the Cats! Is there any difference between a Brahma bull and a normal Bull? other than the brahma part.

Being a Brahma bull does that make it the Bull God of eternal bliss and all knowledge?

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Andy
Personally i would have killed the Cats!
Wachu talkin bout Willis!?

Is there any difference between a Brahma bull and a normal Bull? other than the brahma part.
Well, I'm no expert, but I would estimate the difference as about 800 pounds.

Being a Brahma bull does that make it the Bull God of eternal bliss and all knowledge?
No but he gets to sleep anywhere he wants!

So he is just a big bugger then.

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Andy
So he is just a big bugger then.
Physically they look quite a bit different also. They have a large fold of loose skin around their neck and chest that is very distinctive. Anyway, I'm sure plenty is found is netspace. But to say the least, they are a very intimidating animal...even a regular bull is surprisingly large when you first stand next to one. To have even a baby in your bathroom would be quite an experience. Apparently she had left the back door open. The bull got out of its pen and wondered right into the house. The first she knew of it, the bull was standing at the bathroom door and looking at her in the tub.