Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bunch of quizzes to determine your personality

1. Jul 12, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

http://www.quizfarm.com

a bunch of quizzes to determine your personality.

on the 'what religeon fits you?' quiz, they said I should be islam...?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 12, 2005 #2
    Hmm, what type of girl am I?

My religion test results:

-------
    atheism 83%

Satanism 75%

Islam 50%
    --------

Satanism, what in the hell is that?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  4. Jul 12, 2005 #3

JamesU

Gold Member

well, I'm going to die in some sort of accident...not a surprise

I'm going to heaven?

5. Jul 12, 2005 #4

JamesU

Gold Member

please refrain from telling us

6. Jul 12, 2005 #5

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hmmm, I only scored a maybe on the "Would my grandma like you?" quiz. At least it was a yes-ward leaning maybe, so maybe there's hope.

I'll most likely either die of natural causes or just disappear. No one will be sure for a few days because it will take a while for people to realize I'm gone. Now I'm even more depressed that I didn't score a Yes on the "Would my grandma like you?" quiz. :frown:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  7. Jul 12, 2005 #6
    I scored as a NO! on the grandma quiz, and Natural Causes for the death quiz. (The second highest for me on the death quiz was disappear.)

8. Jul 12, 2005 #7

JamesU

Gold Member

it says I should be a mermaid?

I should be an action movie

I shouldn't be the typr to take drugs

I should be a laptop

I'm a cymbal playing smurf on top of someone's computer

I'm a sun/linuz computer

I'm a computer nerd

I am the zelda charachter link

9. Jul 12, 2005 #8

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Tough luck on the grandma quiz. Maybe you suffer from the wrong mental disorder. I'd suggest unipolar depression or OCD, but then again, I didn't score that well with her, myself.

10. Jul 12, 2005 #9

JamesU

Gold Member

I got a maybe on the grandma quiz. it says I have the same chance for no, as I do for yes. good luck on that one

11. Jul 12, 2005 #10

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Here are 4 quizzes that i liked:

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Humor&page=1

Here's what it got for me

Sunny/Dark: 9/10
    drY/Gross: 6/10
    Traditional/Offbeat: 2/10
    Active/Passive: 8/10

You are a DGT--Dark Gross Traditional. This makes you a Prankster.

Comedy for you is when a person is kept in the most discomfort for the longest period of time. This means practical jokes, pranks, and sticking a hair up a sleeping person's nose so he slaps himself awake.

You are probably locked in some terrifying practical joke one-ups-manship with a like- minded soul. You are also probably a dude.

You are able to acknowledge that Dumb and Dumber was a good movie, and that makes you a good person.

You might like Meet the Parents, Punk'd, and that part in Bruce Campbell's If Chins Could Kill where he convinces a friend that his car has been shoved off a cliff. I'm not describing this adequately. You got to read it.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Relationship&page=1

For me

eXpressive: 5/10
    Practical: 7/10
    Physical: 4/10
    Giver: 3/10

You are a RPIT--Reserved Practical Intellectual Taker. This makes you a Love Geek.

Heh heh -- you love geek! You are weirdly sexy. It doesn't take people a long time to get to know you, but people *think* it takes a long time, because you are as cool and regulated after a year as you are on a first meeting. You don't tend to date casually -- you just suddenly find yourself in long term relationships.

Your approach to conflict is your greatest asset -- it complements almost every other type. You don't express yourself or your feelings in dramatic terms, but you will speak up to those who do. You are generally calm, but capable of ramping up, and you don't give up until the issue is resolved -- this means even the hottest temper or coolest conflict-avoider can feel comfortable pursuing their satisfaction with you. And you don't hold a grudge -- you get through it, and it's done. You rock.

Sure, you like the sex. And you communicate with your partner well, so you're good at it. But it's not something you would make jokes about or bring up in polite company (not that you don't appreciate that kind of humor). You're no prude, but that's just not your style.

You'd make an excellent parent.

You enjoy food and can be a ravenous eater. A good cook will get your attention quickly.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Personality&page=1

For me

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist.

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Person&page=1

For me

Your score as a human being is 62.85.

Did I go to high school with you? I think I did. It's OK to be a jerk, as long as you're a funny jerk. Just remember that the difference between a jacka$$ and an a$$hole is a jacka$$ doesn't know what he's doing.

Be the very best a$$hole you can be, my friend.
    :devil: :devil:

It was just a mere confirmation for the Dante-related quiz thread. :wink:

Daniel. :cool: :tongue2:

P.S. It would be wise if you visited that website only for the Quizes. :smile:

12. Jul 12, 2005 #11

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Turning to the quizes originally reccomended in the opening post,

it's most likely that

Result of Quiz :: How Will You Die??

You scored as Disappear.

Your death will be by disappearing, probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from.

Disease

67%
    Disappear

67%
    Stabbed

60%
    Eaten

53%
    Bomb

53%
    Accident

53%
    Posion

40%
    Natural Causes

33%
    Drowning

33%
    Suicide

27%
    Suffocated

7%
    Cut Throat

0%
    Gunshot

0%

2. Needless to say X's grandma would hate my a$$. :tongue2:
    3. I won't say which part of the woman's body attracts me most :tongue2:
    4. Didn't find myself accurately on the kissing part :frown:
    5. I'm definitely not a satanist. :mad:
    6. You don't wanna know my score on the "How dirrrty is your mind" quiz :tongue2:

Daniel.

13. Jul 13, 2005 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Can I make that Goddess? :biggrin: Apparently if you're a sex god, you don't need to believe in any other gods! Bow down before me and worship! :devil:

14. Jul 13, 2005 #13
    Oh no... we now have a PF quiz results dumping ground.

15. Jul 13, 2005 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Who cares how you scored with Grandma, because if that "what kind of girl am I" quiz is right, you'll always score with me. :wink: :blushing:

16. Jul 13, 2005 #15

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Oooh, you're even better than grandma! :tongue2:

I'm impressed. It took a lot of thought and design to come up with a quiz that returned the results:

You enjoy manipulating calculating devices while wearing high heels and fishnet stockings. You're digital, but are fascinated by analog men (and even know what a Hemmi is!). When both of you come up with the same answer, you tend to shout out in exuberation "Eat lead, Cobra!" You're no fool, but dreams and fantasies will take up your mental and emotional attention, and you won't be upset by that. You may, however, be amazed that the person you're attracted to is equally willing to dream right along with you.

Oh, wait, maybe that's your horoscope. :wink:

17. Jul 13, 2005 #16

JamesU

Gold Member

Movie reccomendation test:

You scored as Artistic.
    Congratulations, you scored Artistic. You're looking for the unique movie in the bunch. You've probably watched a lot of movies that nobody has ever heard of, and good for you. You also know good filmmaking when you see it. You just get it, no questions asked. Check out: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, Garden State, Lost in Translation.

Artistic
    85%
    Drama/Suspense
    70%
    Mind****
    70%
    Sci-Fi/Fantasy
    55%
    Sadistic Humour
    55%
    Mindless Action Flick
    15%
    Romantic Comedy
    5%

I've seen eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. good movie.

18. Jul 13, 2005 #17

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

amazing! these tests know me better than I know myself! :bugeye:
    and that horoscope was right on - I caught myself daydreaming at least twice today!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?