Bunch of quizzes to determine your personality

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: You don't care about making "good" impressions or fitting in, you just want to be yourself. You are a free spirit, and you don't let anyone tell you what to do. You are also highly independent and do not need much supervision. You are not a people pleaser, and you don't care what others think of you. You do what you want, when you want, and how you want. You may come across as unapproachable, but that's because you're just not interested in being bothered.
JamesU
Gold Member
http://www.quizfarm.com

a bunch of quizzes to determine your personality.

on the 'what religeon fits you?' quiz, they said I should be islam...?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hmm, what type of girl am I?

My religion test results:

-------
atheism 83%

Satanism 75%

Islam 50%
--------

Satanism, what in the hell is that?

Last edited:
well, I'm going to die in some sort of accident...not a surprise

I'm going to heaven?

mattmns said:
Hmm, what type of girl am I?
please refrain from telling us

Hmmm, I only scored a maybe on the "Would my grandma like you?" quiz. At least it was a yes-ward leaning maybe, so maybe there's hope.

I'll most likely either die of natural causes or just disappear. No one will be sure for a few days because it will take a while for people to realize I'm gone. Now I'm even more depressed that I didn't score a Yes on the "Would my grandma like you?" quiz. :frown:

Last edited:
I scored as a NO! on the grandma quiz, and Natural Causes for the death quiz. (The second highest for me on the death quiz was disappear.)

it says I should be a mermaid?

I should be an action movie

I shouldn't be the typr to take drugs

I should be a laptop

I'm a cymbal playing smurf on top of someone's computer

I'm a sun/linuz computer

I'm a computer nerd

I am the zelda charachter link

mattmns said:
I scored as a NO! on the grandma quiz, and Natural Causes for the death quiz. (The second highest for me on the death quiz was disappear.)
Tough luck on the grandma quiz. Maybe you suffer from the wrong mental disorder. I'd suggest unipolar depression or OCD, but then again, I didn't score that well with her, myself.

I got a maybe on the grandma quiz. it says I have the same chance for no, as I do for yes. good luck on that one

Here are 4 quizzes that i liked:

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Humor&page=1 [Broken]

Here's what it got for me

Sunny/Dark: 9/10
drY/Gross: 6/10
Traditional/Offbeat: 2/10
Active/Passive: 8/10

You are a DGT--Dark Gross Traditional. This makes you a Prankster.

Comedy for you is when a person is kept in the most discomfort for the longest period of time. This means practical jokes, pranks, and sticking a hair up a sleeping person's nose so he slaps himself awake.

You are probably locked in some terrifying practical joke one-ups-manship with a like- minded soul. You are also probably a dude.

You are able to acknowledge that Dumb and Dumber was a good movie, and that makes you a good person.

You might like Meet the Parents, Punk'd, and that part in Bruce Campbell's If Chins Could Kill where he convinces a friend that his car has been shoved off a cliff. I'm not describing this adequately. You got to read it.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Relationship&page=1 [Broken]

For me

eXpressive: 5/10
Practical: 7/10
Physical: 4/10
Giver: 3/10

You are a RPIT--Reserved Practical Intellectual Taker. This makes you a Love Geek.

Heh heh -- you love geek! You are weirdly sexy. It doesn't take people a long time to get to know you, but people *think* it takes a long time, because you are as cool and regulated after a year as you are on a first meeting. You don't tend to date casually -- you just suddenly find yourself in long term relationships.

Your approach to conflict is your greatest asset -- it complements almost every other type. You don't express yourself or your feelings in dramatic terms, but you will speak up to those who do. You are generally calm, but capable of ramping up, and you don't give up until the issue is resolved -- this means even the hottest temper or coolest conflict-avoider can feel comfortable pursuing their satisfaction with you. And you don't hold a grudge -- you get through it, and it's done. You rock.

Sure, you like the sex. And you communicate with your partner well, so you're good at it. But it's not something you would make jokes about or bring up in polite company (not that you don't appreciate that kind of humor). You're no prude, but that's just not your style.

You'd make an excellent parent.

You enjoy food and can be a ravenous eater. A good cook will get your attention quickly.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Personality&page=1 [Broken]

For me

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist.

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Person&page=1 [Broken]

For me

Your score as a human being is 62.85.

Did I go to high school with you? I think I did. It's OK to be a jerk, as long as you're a funny jerk. Just remember that the difference between a jacka$$ and an a$$hole is a jacka$$ doesn't know what he's doing.

Be the very best a$$hole you can be, my friend.
:devil: :devil:

It was just a mere confirmation for the Dante-related quiz thread. :wink:

Daniel. :cool: :tongue2:

P.S. It would be wise if you visited that website only for the Quizes. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Turning to the quizes originally reccomended in the opening post,

it's most likely that

Result of Quiz :: How Will You Die??

You scored as Disappear.

Your death will be by disappearing, probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from.

Disease

67%
Disappear

67%
Stabbed

60%
Eaten

53%
Bomb

53%
Accident

53%
Posion

40%
Natural Causes

33%
Drowning

33%
Suicide

27%
Suffocated

7%
Cut Throat

0%
Gunshot

0%

2. Needless to say X's grandma would hate my a$$. :tongue2:
3. I won't say which part of the woman's body attracts me most :tongue2:
4. Didn't find myself accurately on the kissing part :frown:
5. I'm definitely not a satanist. :mad:
6. You don't want to know my score on the "How dirrrty is your mind" quiz :tongue2:

Daniel.

You scored as Gunshot.

Your death will be by gunshot, probably because you are some important person or whatever.

Gunshot
67%

Suicide
67%

Bomb
67%

Disappear
60%

Natural Causes
53%

Posion
40%

Eaten
40%

Stabbed
27%

Cut Throat
27%

Drowning
27%

Disease
27%

Suffocated
27%

Accident
20%

Result of Quiz :: Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

Result of Quiz :: How are you in bed
You scored as Sex God.

You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

Can I make that Goddess? :biggrin: Apparently if you're a sex god, you don't need to believe in any other gods! Bow down before me and worship! :devil:

Oh no... we now have a PF quiz results dumping ground.

BobG said:
Tough luck on the grandma quiz. Maybe you suffer from the wrong mental disorder. I'd suggest unipolar depression or OCD, but then again, I didn't score that well with her, myself.
Who cares how you scored with Grandma, because if that "what kind of girl am I" quiz is right, you'll always score with me. :wink: :blushing:

Math Is Hard said:
Who cares how you scored with Grandma, because if that "what kind of girl am I" quiz is right, you'll always score with me. :wink: :blushing:
Oooh, you're even better than grandma! :tongue2:

I'm impressed. It took a lot of thought and design to come up with a quiz that returned the results:

You enjoy manipulating calculating devices while wearing high heels and fishnet stockings. You're digital, but are fascinated by analog men (and even know what a Hemmi is!). When both of you come up with the same answer, you tend to shout out in exuberation "Eat lead, Cobra!" You're no fool, but dreams and fantasies will take up your mental and emotional attention, and you won't be upset by that. You may, however, be amazed that the person you're attracted to is equally willing to dream right along with you.

Oh, wait, maybe that's your http://horoscopes.astrology.com/dailyaries.html?ice=ast,scopes,cmari [Broken]. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie reccomendation test:

You scored as Artistic.
Congratulations, you scored Artistic. You're looking for the unique movie in the bunch. You've probably watched a lot of movies that nobody has ever heard of, and good for you. You also know good filmmaking when you see it. You just get it, no questions asked. Check out: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, Garden State, Lost in Translation.

Artistic
85%
Drama/Suspense
70%
Mind****
70%
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
55%
Sadistic Humour
55%
Mindless Action Flick
15%
Romantic Comedy
5%

I've seen eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. good movie.

BobG said:
You enjoy manipulating calculating devices while wearing high heels and fishnet stockings. You're digital, but are fascinated by analog men (and even know what a Hemmi is!). When both of you come up with the same answer, you tend to shout out in exuberation "Eat lead, Cobra!" You're no fool, but dreams and fantasies will take up your mental and emotional attention, and you won't be upset by that. You may, however, be amazed that the person you're attracted to is equally willing to dream right along with you.
amazing! these tests know me better than I know myself! :bugeye:
and that horoscope was right on - I caught myself daydreaming at least twice today!

1. What is the purpose of taking a bunch of quizzes to determine your personality?

The purpose of taking multiple quizzes to determine your personality is to gain a more comprehensive understanding of oneself. Each quiz may focus on different aspects of personality, and taking multiple quizzes can help paint a fuller picture of an individual's traits, strengths, and weaknesses.

2. Are these quizzes scientifically accurate?

While each quiz may use different methods and approaches, it is important to note that personality is a complex and multifaceted subject. These quizzes may provide some insights, but they should not be considered the sole determining factor of one's personality. It is best to approach them with an open mind and use the results as a starting point for further self-exploration.

3. How do these quizzes determine my personality?

These quizzes typically use a combination of self-reporting questions, behavioral observations, and/or psychological theories to assess one's personality. The questions may be designed to measure various traits such as extroversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience.

4. Can I change my personality based on the results of these quizzes?

While these quizzes can provide insights into one's personality, they should not be seen as a way to change or alter one's personality. Our personalities are shaped by a combination of genetics, life experiences, and personal growth. It is important to understand and accept our unique traits and work towards personal growth and development instead of trying to change who we are.

5. Are there any limitations to these quizzes?

Yes, there are limitations to these quizzes as they may not be able to capture the full complexity of one's personality. They may also be influenced by factors such as mood, current life circumstances, and cultural differences. It is important to take the results with a grain of salt and not rely solely on them for understanding oneself.