Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Buried in the Sand

1. Nov 19, 2004 #1

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

The Deception of America

It documents the brutal treatment of Iraqi citizens under Saddam Hussein. Anyone else getting it?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 20, 2004 #2
    crimes have been commited by both sides, but USA/israel is master of it all.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  4. Nov 20, 2004 #3
    There are better, free, books with much less biased opinions.

5. Nov 20, 2004 #4

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

I have a pretty strong stomach, but no, I don't think I'll be getting it. I know about these things and don't need to see them to believe them.

6. Nov 20, 2004 #5

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Yeah, that's brilliant. You know, nations like North Korea, China, Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Sudan, Iraq, and all the others that have long histories of brutalizing their own citizens and practicing ethnic genocide are angels next to the US and Israel, right?

7. Nov 20, 2004 #6

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Have you seen this to know what opinion it expresses? As far as I know (and I haven't seen it), it just presents film of the brutal treatment of Iraqis under Hussein. If you think that's biased, I wonder what you think of the entire mainstream media, that won't seem to report anything on the war unless it's how terribly it's going.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?