Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bush and Kerry are in one organization?

1. Oct 31, 2004 #1
    Bush and Kerry are in one organization?!?

Hey guys,
    Well, it might be some politics involved in the discussion, still i would the topic to "stuck" on the lounge since it is just "talking" even it is kinda serouis... :smile:

SKULL AND BONES
    A secretive organization, as what George W.bush said in his book 1999. Established around 150 years ago in the U.S. It's aim is to "make the [top polticains] have some relations with [power centers] n the top layers" as waht Bush says then added [It's too "secretive" that i could not say anymore about...]

The shockingthing about this is KERRY ADMITS that HE IS IN THE SAME SECRETIVE ORGANIZATION...

Well, having an Arab guy in my corridor, he translated to my the "news" from Aljazeera website on the internet, saying the above.. I wanna know: did anybody knew this new before, i did not think that guy was fooling me when he said that... but...any comments?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2004 #2
    Yeah I read about that a while ago.
    I think it's just one of those silly frat things that think they're cool because of their exclusivity. I don't think it's a big deal.

4. Oct 31, 2004 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

No, both are part of a vast global conspiracy to take over the world. It'll take a couple of hundred years though...

5. Oct 31, 2004 #4
    Well, seeing that "Both" guys admits the joining, and the resource is Aljazeera channel is one of the most 10 effective websites one the web "see
    www.politics.com rating of top 10 websites affecting political news this year"

I think, i am the "modest moses" that the is some seroius issues behind the curtains..adn both guys are missing around with me at least in thier play [Yeah, i am an important person to care about, they love my vote for them :approve: ]

6. Oct 31, 2004 #5
    They've already taken over the world. I'm plotting to take it from them :rofl:

7. Oct 31, 2004 #6
    Well actually given that they've controlled 75% percent of presidential candidates since 1999, i'd say they've succeeded.

Damn Skull and Bones usurping the Free Masons grip over the world...damn Free Masons usurping the Illuminati...stupid secret societies usurping my usurpment efforts.

8. Oct 31, 2004 #7

graphic7

Gold Member

I wonder if Kerry and Bush attended the last Bohemian Grove ceremony. Bush could've brought along the cohorts - Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld, etc. Ah, I forgot, he *did* do that. :rofl:

9. Oct 31, 2004 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

10. Oct 31, 2004 #9
    THAT is what that one is called. I new there was one that started with a B,whole bunch of world leaders meeting in europe every year. Just couldnt remember the name. Sometimes famous reporters are allowed to attend, but they can never report on what they see. Or else they'll be assassinated most likely.

11. Oct 31, 2004 #10

graphic7

Gold Member

There's a link to a guy's site; I'll see if I can dig it up. He was able to sneak in one year and film the cermemony - very creepy stuff. I can't vouch for the authenticity of the video.

One of the German chancellors, Schroder I believe, recorded in his biography that the cermonies are always 'fun and enjoyable.'

Edit: Found the video. http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

I'm sure the video can be viewed through means other than paying for itl on Jones' site. My friend had a copy of the video that I was able to watch.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  12. Oct 31, 2004 #11
  13. Oct 31, 2004 #12

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14. Oct 31, 2004 #13

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Burning Man is better, so they say.

15. Oct 31, 2004 #14
    Mmmm..let's assume I am dum for a sec, I wanna ask this Q:
    So: is what this Owl guys doing against Christianty or not?
    I am not a christian, but i am wondering if they lies about thier believes nad say "we are Christians" [i mean both guys who wanna but thier "bodies" in the white house] so they do not even deserve our votes...they deserve our courts...yeah? :smile:

And i go a bit extreme...

16. Nov 1, 2004 #15

graphic7

Gold Member

There's a conspiracy theory floating around that goes along the lines of that Bush or any of the past presidents weren't actually Christians, instead they worshipped the ancient Gods of Summeria - the Owl gods. If you'd like a little convincing look on the dollar bill in the upper right hand column, and search for a cavity that the "1" is in. You could always google "owl dollar bill."

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004
  17. Nov 1, 2004 #16
    what about the pyramide eye, isnt that the free masons logo, or use to be or something

18. Nov 1, 2004 #17
    ohhh...ohhh :uhh: the pyramid eye...
    You know... i was in the middle east for a while in my life...and i was hearing the people there saying that this "pyramid eye" is the sign the the U.S.A supporting the Anti-chirst :surprised . The guys who lived there "middle east" believe that he, the Anti christ, has one "working" eye, thus... :bugeye:

AND SO: there is some guys have Religion-Trading company and they products sold at the politics market. We should do somethingy ,yes we should do somethingy, yes we should do somethingy. [I wanna be a politicain speaker, or Hollywood actor..are they in the same field :uhh: ]

This somethingy should be "to the max"...

19. Nov 1, 2004 #18
    i was actualy serious moses, i heard something about it and i'm not sure therefore i'm asking, there is no need to make fun

heres a link to a site i found talkin about stuff similar
    http://www.garone.net/tony/random.html

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004
  20. Nov 1, 2004 #19
    No no no,
    You miss understood me, I AM DEADLY SERUOIS, this is what they sersiously thinks...
    I am just "smiling" about this thingy of the pyramid eye about how it is intrepretated in such this way [could it be right?]. Further more i read a whole Book about
    Anti christ, 20% of its pages talk about the pyramid eye on the Dollar. the Book claims that he, the Antichrist, is controlling the United States Politics..

Well, I opologize if i bothered you in anyway :smile:

I am actually serious, but as well in "general discussion" formalities :rofl:

I saw the website you sites, i liked the Owl thingy om the Dollar bill, somebody beofre mentioned somethingy similar as well here about "Owl on Dollar at the right colums" I will check as well...

21. Nov 1, 2004 #20
    well sorry i misunderstood you, the eye in the pyramid the the "good" eye of the anti-christ, it is said that the anti-christ has only one good ey or something

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?