Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bush caught and hid OSAMA ?

1. Sep 27, 2004 #1
    the democratic said bush had actually caught osama, but hid him somewhere?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2004 #2

graphic7

Gold Member

Me having the reputation of being a "Bush basher" lately, even I can admit that this is a conspiracy theory.

4. Sep 27, 2004 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, that's right. He's hidden Osama inside the housing bubble. That way, when the bubble bursts, people won't feel so deeply in $#!t....'cause guess what : out comes Osama ! :biggrin: :wink:

5. Sep 27, 2004 #4
    This is ridiculous conspiracy, however, if it did happen, I would be calling for a lynching of Mr. Bush. And I presently support him more than I do Kerry.

6. Sep 27, 2004 #5

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Heck, phatmonky...a couple months ago you were nearly ready to jump the fence. Damn !

7. Sep 27, 2004 #6

kat

http://slate.msn.com/id/2107193/
    My forecast is that by this time next month....The Dem's will be declaring that "Bush lied when he claimed he'd have Osama captured by the end of the month!"
    Just the way the DCN seems to be operating this year.

8. Sep 27, 2004 #7
    I've still got one foot in the air ;) My eyes are still on Iraq and the deficit, don't worry. I haven't made my mind up yet, but I'm leaning towards Bush right now. In reality, I'd rather neither :redface:

9. Sep 28, 2004 #8

Gza

what if, by dumb chance, we do find osama in october. will the president take a beating for this?

10. Sep 28, 2004 #9

LURCH

Science Advisor

I doubt it. Those who are already pro-Bush would never believe such a thing was orchestrated, and even his worst enemies would haev to scoff at it. If Ossama's caught (and wouldn't it be beutifull if they could take him alive!?), Bush will come out with the news imediately, and only the worst crackpots will find anything "fishy" about it. (Moore might make a movie, but it's not going to affect sane people.)

11. Sep 28, 2004 #10

LURCH

Science Advisor

I doubt it. Those who are already pro-Bush would never believe such a thing was orchestrated, and even his worst enemies would haev to scoff at it. If Ossama's caught (and wouldn't it be beutifull if they could take him alive!?), Bush will come out with the news imediately, and only the worst crackpots will find anything "fishy" about it. (Moore might make a movie, but it's not going to affect sane people.)

12. Sep 28, 2004 #11
    Has any Democrat of any political or social importance actually said this, or has it just been a few random people who're registered democrats?

13. Sep 28, 2004 #12

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

According to kat's post, Teresa Heinz Kerry has said this. I think she would fall into your group of people with "political or social importance".

14. Sep 28, 2004 #13
    Didn't read Kat's post, I'm real lazy. That's actually cool that Teresa has the gall to say stuff like that, I really like that woman :biggrin:

Add me to the list of nuts that thinks it's not totally unreasonable that we may have been closely trailing Osama for a while and conveniently capture him sometime soon.

15. Sep 28, 2004 #14
    if by that you mean he's being held in custody somewhere and will 'conveniently' be brought back to america in chains right before the election.. then yeah thats possible.

16. Sep 28, 2004 #15
    That makes me puke a little in my mouth.

17. Sep 28, 2004 #16
    Ah well, you've said your fair share of things that have made me have little seizures, so I think it's only fair.

Good god, and opinionated Woman, what next, will they want to own property, have equal rights, be able to speak their mind, OR EVEN VOTE?!?!?!

18. Sep 28, 2004 #17

Tsu

Gold Member

Did you swallow? :bugeye: :eek:

19. Sep 28, 2004 #18

kat

There's a really fine line between being opinionated and having diarhea of the mouth.

20. Sep 28, 2004 #19
    Yeah I agree, almost as thin as the line between sarcasm and reality.

21. Sep 28, 2004 #20
    Next time Rush Limbaugh says that Liberals want there to be more terrorist attacks on America, want the economy to fail, want there to be more deaths in Iraq, and want Democracy in Iraq to fail, I'll be sure to make a fuss about it and say he's got urine in his throat, as he has much more power in politics than the woman who may be First Lady. Hell, next time Bush says Iraq's going great, I'll say he's got poop in his brain. And just because it's Tuesday, next time Rumsfeld says anything at all I complain about him having semen in his nose.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?