Bush: The Greatest Blunder in US History

Ivan, what was done in IRAQ was no blunder, it was purposeful and rode on the emotions of the american people. It was obvious to me before he even began his smirking crusade, his purpose and his intent. I am certain of this. He will be held accountable. 200 billion it's only money right, but enough money to begin the ball rolling to what the world must do if it is to survive. Instead we will buy new arms. He wanted to completely emtpy the old stock pile so we could buy newer weapons. Well done. Well done. In the end america will pay dearly for his injustice. The dam fool. I do have one question? How many of you were on that band wagon after 9/11? How many?

member 5645
TENYEARS said:
Ivan, what was done in IRAQ was no blunder, it was purposeful and rode on the emotions of the american people. It was obvious to me before he even began his smirking crusade, his purpose and his intent. I am certain of this. He will be held accountable. 200 billion it's only money right, but enough money to begin the ball rolling to what the world must do if it is to survive. Instead we will buy new arms. He wanted to completely emtpy the old stock pile so we could buy newer weapons. Well done. Well done. In the end america will pay dearly for his injustice. The dam fool. I do have one question? How many of you were on that band wagon after 9/11? How many?
bandwagon?

kat
if it were a Bush supporter giving incentives to vote, better believe the likes of Moore would be howling and demanding justice. Moore should know better, slippery slope and all that.

kat
How many! How many were tooting your horn before 9/11!
what is a bandwagon anyway? a wagon with a band? er....

Kat, I like the avatar. 9/11 has more meaning to me than potentially any human in existance. On that day I achieved certainty. Certainty is an experience beyond the popular rush, beyond convinced, beyond thought, beyond reason. It's a place a truth is born. Like the woods of maine.

member 5645
TENYEARS said:
Kat, I like the avatar. 9/11 has more meaning to me than potentially any human in existance. On that day I achieved certainty. Certainty is an experience beyond the popular rush, beyond convinced, beyond thought, beyond reason. It's a place a truth is born. Like the woods of maine.
When I read your post I experienced enlightenment, for it was deeper than anything I have read before. Suddenly all the the synapeses of my brain began to fire, my eyes dilated, and my soul became alive. For TENYEARS, when I read your post I was free. Like the hill country of Texas.

kat
Oh lord........

member 5645
kat said:
Oh lord........
Kat, I like your avatar. Join us on our ride to existentialism. The events of 9/11 fire deep into the metaphysical and beyond....to the great bandwagon of truth!

The american stockpile of weapons has been emptied?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Okay here are the latest excuses for the invasion. It would be interesting to see how many post war reasons are given that were never mentioned before the war:

He was gaming the system
He was amassing a fortune

--C. Rice 10/10/04

In the last debate Bush complained:
He would still be living in a palace

Sure, this wasn't personal. Was Saddam's occupation of a palace a reason for the war? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
BobG said:
P.S. - Your arguments are always good, Artman. At least, I have to think about yours awhile.

P.P.S. - Where did JohnDubya go? I don't think I could consider any of his posts intelligent, but it still bothers me that he hasn't been around for awhile. Not that I'd admit to actually missing him.
Thanks. I was just thinking your posts are very thought provoking. I like JohnDubya's posts as well.

kat said:
How many! How many were tooting your horn before 9/11!
what is a bandwagon anyway? a wagon with a band? er....
Bandwagon effect, economic term. Followers of new products.

Bandwagon, the followers of anything which the masses follow even if it be off of cliffs. The popular belief of the day. Much like the majority of most forum members. Fish in bowls. When will you break out of your bowls? You don't even know you are in bowls, but the walls acknowleged quite well. Swim on fish and circle your bowls.

member 5645
TENYEARS said:
Bandwagon, the followers of anything which the masses follow even if it be off of cliffs. The popular belief of the day. Much like the majority of most forum members. Fish in bowls. When will you break out of your bowls? You don't even know you are in bowls, but the walls acknowleged quite well. Swim on fish and circle your bowls.
I have entered a debate with yoda......

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I tell you once, and once again : there ain't no place for sarcasm in these forums.

member 5645
Gokul43201 said:
I tell you once, and once again : there ain't no place for sarcasm in these forums.
There's no place for ridiculous imagery instead of actual debate....errr, swim gokul!