Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Loren Booda
"Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides"

What's the truth in this? President Tourette?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Looks like the guy is promoting his book.

gurkhawarhorse
huh? was that photoshop launched on bush? i don't think that was a real one!

Pengwuino
Gold Member
No that's a real one from when he was governor. He was preparing for a televised speech and boom, finger.

gurkhawarhorse
Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pattylou
Wow, ditto the OP.

Is this for real? I keep thinking it has to be a farce, something The Onion would put out.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
The picture is real... never even heard of the website though so I don't know what's going on here.

pattylou
Similar story from that site a year ago:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4636.shtml [Broken]

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Sounds like the author has a bone to pick with him... (same author)

No, this is definitely fake. If Mr. Bush had actually spoken all those things, that would make his vocabulary twice as big as it is now.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Not very presidential, eh?

If true, not very nice is he.

However, there are at least two groups which dispute the validity of the article:

http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4882, which references

http://newsbusters.org/node/721

So maybe the photo is contrived and Bush isn't losing it as the article, which was written/posted on Aug 25, 2005, states, before Katrina.

Before I accept such an article, I would like to have confirmation from a more reliable or plausible source.

Last edited:
TheStatutoryApe
I've heard that he used to have a terrible temper and was unable to control it. Apparently when he was running for governor he went through a crash course in anger managment. This apparently involved taking him to secluded areas where he was yelled at, insulted, and degraded until he was able to take it without lashing out.

russ_watters
Mentor
Pengwuino said:
Looks like the guy is promoting his book.
Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if the attitude is real (he is, after all, a gun-totin' Texan), but I'd like to see some references for those quotes.

JamesU
Gold Member
This is all true. The picture, the words, I saw it on comedy central :biggrin:

mattmns
Do not mess with the leaders of the US.

Piss Bush off and he will flip you off. Piss Cheney off and he will tell you to f*ck off. :smile:

JamesU
Gold Member
hmmm...obcsinities in the whitw house

Dick Cheyney
Colon Powell

moose
yomamma said:

Dick Cheyney
Colon Powell

Your avatar is obscene in the white house

pattylou
yomamma said:

Dick Cheyney
Colon Powell

George Bush, obviously...

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Oh come on guys, this is childish.

hehe, dick cheney... hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhe

dick hehehehhe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

zoobyshoe
rachmaninoff said:
No, this is definitely fake. If Mr. Bush had actually spoken all those things, that would make his vocabulary twice as big as it is now.
My God, you're right. I have to consider this debunked on that basis alone.

JamesU
Gold Member
pattylou said:
George Bush, obviously...
I forgot. :redface:

now we know what our country is really made of :smile:

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I have a serious doubt about the details in the article, as well. However, it does have a spark of truth in the atmosphere that apparently exists on the White House staff.

This http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9287434/ [Broken] considers the atmosphere on the White House staff to be one of the factors that led to such a sluggish response. People on the White House staff don't like to give bad news and the President doesn't watch or read all that much news - he relies on the staff that's afraid to tell him bad things for information about the world.

juvenal
Well - Bill Clinton supposedly has a bad temper, as well as other presidents.

nbo10
Yeah its true. It was back when he was governor. Theres video of it on the net somewhere.

TRCSF
Capitolhillblues isn't a reliable source, but this rings true. Lord knows he's been captured on film plenty of times doing something vulgar. Restoring honor and dignity to the White House, and all that. But what can you expect? He's an alcoholic.

mattmns
From the article BobG posted: "The bad news on this early morning, Tuesday, Aug. 30, some 24 hours after Hurricane Katrina had ripped through New Orleans, was that the president would have to cut short his five-week vacation by a couple of days and return to Washington."

Geeze, couldn't the hurricane at least wait a few more days so the president could finish his 5 week vacation. I thought teachers got a lot of time off, maybe I should consider becoming the president :smile:

Knavish
I think that picture is real: http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bushuncensored.wmv [Broken] (quick download).

Loren Booda
Alcohol and atom bombs don't mix. :eek:

TRCSF
Loren Booda said:
Alcohol and atom bombs don't mix. :eek:

Doesn't mix with pretzels either. :wink:

moose
BobG said:
I have a serious doubt about the details in the article, as well. However, it does have a spark of truth in the atmosphere that apparently exists on the White House staff.

This http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9287434/ [Broken] considers the atmosphere on the White House staff to be one of the factors that led to such a sluggish response. People on the White House staff don't like to give bad news and the President doesn't watch or read all that much news - he relies on the staff that's afraid to tell him bad things for information about the world.

Reminds me of when they didn't want to wake up hitler to tell him they were being attacked.

Suggested for: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post