Bush's plan for mars

  • #1
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
I think I finally stumbled on to Bush's bulletproof master plan to go to Mars:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-AIR-KICKS-Anti-Gravity-Boots-Adult-LARGE-T231_W0QQitemZ7174915218QQcategoryZ310QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Smurf
396
3
Meh, I've heard funnier
 
  • #3
The Smoking Man
47
0
Jonny_trigonometry said:
I think I finally stumbled on to Bush's bulletproof master plan to go to Mars:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-AIR-KICKS-Anti-Gravity-Boots-Adult-LARGE-T231_W0QQitemZ7174915218QQcategoryZ310QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hmmm ...

recommended for people weighing between 121-199 lbs.

That would only be American Toddler and Infant sizes then? :rolleyes:
 
  • #4
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
I guess that was funny...

or is this a serious political thread...
 
  • #5
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
eh, i tried
 
  • #6
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
*pats you on the back*

Don't worry, you'll get em next time
 
  • #7
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
Pengwuino said:
*pats you on the back*

Don't worry, you'll get em next time


thanks!

I thought it was funny...
it seems I got myself with that one :blushing:
 
  • #8
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,802
5
The Smoking Man said:
That would only be American Toddler and Infant sizes then? :rolleyes:

135 and 180 are about the average male and female weights for Americans aged 18-30, presumably the target market. That's just good manufacturing; they even allow for outliers.
 
  • #9
The Smoking Man
47
0
loseyourname said:
135 and 180 are about the average male and female weights for Americans aged 18-30, presumably the target market. That's just good manufacturing; they even allow for outliers.
(Huh!? You're right. You really DON'T have a sense of humour do you?) :eek:
 
  • #10
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
hehe, regardless. I think a pair of those would rock! that would be hella fun! Too bad I'd feel extremely embarrassed to wear them in public. If it weren't for that, I'd put down a bid...
 
  • #11
The Smoking Man
47
0
Jonny_trigonometry said:
hehe, regardless. I think a pair of those would rock! that would be hella fun! Too bad I'd feel extremely embarrassed to wear them in public. If it weren't for that, I'd put down a bid...
It's okay ... that's what they said about your pocket protector too and that didn't stop you! :biggrin:
 
  • #12
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
Loseyourname,

You are a cool cat. I got to thank you for being the way you are, not many people can do that.
 
  • #13
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
The Smoking Man said:
It's okay ... that's what they said about your pocket protector too and that didn't stop you! :biggrin:

oh man... Am I really that nerdy? ah well, I guess I really don't have to ask... with a name like Jonny_trigonometry. I was thinking lately that Jonny_Geometry sounds better... It's kinda ironic though because I totally suck at math.
 
  • #14
The Smoking Man
47
0
Jonny_trigonometry said:
oh man... Am I really that nerdy? ah well, I guess I really don't have to ask... with a name like Jonny_trigonometry. I was thinking lately that Jonny_Geometry sounds better... It's kinda ironic though because I totally suck at math.
How about Jonny_I_Shrunk_The_Kids... Well it is a science forum.

Jonny_On_The_Spot?
Jonny_Obtuse
Jonny_Cake (KInd of obsucre)
Jonny_Winter
Jonny_30_Seconds_Over_Winterland
Johnson_My_Name_Says_It_All

I could go on ...

But to your relief, I won't.

Well, One more:

Jonny_Fester ... Well, according to Uncle Fester, it means "To Rot" ... Jonny Rotten in other words.
 
Last edited:
  • #15
The Smoking Man
47
0
Jonny_trigonometry said:
oh man... Am I really that nerdy?
Ummm... You're dreaming about buying SEALED AIR KICKS Anti Gravity Boots.

Short answer ... Yes.
:biggrin:
 
  • #16
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Jonny_trigonometry said:
hehe, regardless. I think a pair of those would rock! that would be hella fun! Too bad I'd feel extremely embarrassed to wear them in public. If it weren't for that, I'd put down a bid...

Dont be, a few of my friends back in high school were wearing those stupid half shoe, half rollerblade things. I laughed my ass off for the entire day when one of them was "riding" along one day and the wheels on his right shoe collapsed back into the shoe and he fell over.

No oen else seemed to have thought it was funny but i was laughing for the entire day.
 
  • #17
The Smoking Man
47
0
Pengwuino said:
Dont be, a few of my friends back in high school were wearing those stupid half shoe, half rollerblade things. I laughed my ass off for the entire day when one of them was "riding" along one day and the wheels on his right shoe collapsed back into the shoe and he fell over.

No oen else seemed to have thought it was funny but i was laughing for the entire day.
And THAT's how he lost even his nerd friends and slid down the slippery slope to neoconservatism.

They say it was a hoop and a stick that did it for Hitler.
:wink:
 
  • #18
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Is that suppose to be an insult? I might have to bring it to a lab for analysis to find out...
 
  • #19
The Smoking Man
47
0
Pengwuino said:
Is that suppose to be an insult? I might have to bring it to a lab for analysis to find out...
Damn ... thought that might work but I forgot Hitler is an idol of yours.
 
  • #20
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
The Smoking Man said:
Damn ... thought that might work but I forgot Hitler is an idol of yours.

Im not a socialist liberal... sorry
 
  • #21
The Smoking Man
47
0
Pengwuino said:
Im not a socialist liberal... sorry
Yeah, he wouldn't admit what he really was either.
 
  • #22
Pengwuino said:
Im not a socialist liberal... sorry
Oh yes. Hitler was a socialist liberal. Fascism IS a very liberal form of government...I can quite understand why you wouldn't be a supporter of the bastion of human rights and socialism that was Nazi Germany.
 
  • #23
The Smoking Man
47
0
Archon said:
Oh yes. Hitler was a socialist liberal. Fascism IS a very liberal form of government...I can quite understand why you wouldn't be a supporter of the bastion of human rights and socialism that was Nazi Germany.
(Christ I could drive a bus through that opening ...) And I could see why you would.
 
  • #24
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Ah yes, because no one wants to admit that Nazi Germany was one of hte first modern socialist nations ... lalala
 
  • #25
Pengwuino said:
Ah yes, because no one wants to admit that Nazi Germany was one of hte first modern socialist nations ... lalala
Like Hitler's fascism, neoconservatism is a largely political (rather than economic) philosophy. Hence this statement:
The Smoking Man said:
Damn ... thought that might work but I forgot Hitler is an idol of yours.
This is not a comparison of economic beliefs. He is not calling you a socialist. The fact that Nazi Germany may have been "one of the first modern socialist nations" is irrelevant. This is a comparison of political beliefs. Hitler was politically a fascist (as in, far right). In stating that Hitler was your idol, he is making the point that neoconservatism shares ideas with fascism, hence you share ideas with Hitler.
 
  • #26
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
The Smoking Man said:
Ummm... You're dreaming about buying SEALED AIR KICKS Anti Gravity Boots.

Short answer ... Yes.
:biggrin:

darn it all... now you know my secret.
 
  • #27
Jonny_trigonometry
451
0
Pengwuino said:
Dont be, a few of my friends back in high school were wearing those stupid half shoe, half rollerblade things. I laughed my ass off for the entire day when one of them was "riding" along one day and the wheels on his right shoe collapsed back into the shoe and he fell over.

No oen else seemed to have thought it was funny but i was laughing for the entire day.


:rofl: That is hilarious

was that back when freestyle walking was hip?
 
  • #28
Smurf
396
3
Pengwuino said:
Ah yes, because no one wants to admit that Nazi Germany was one of hte first modern socialist nations ... lalala
Pengwuino are you just trying to get a rise out of TSM an Archon, or are you really serious about that?
 
  • #29
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Smurf said:
Pengwuino are you just trying to get a rise out of TSM an Archon, or are you really serious about that?

a rise? no, that's gross, pervert

make them bite however, yes.
 
  • #30
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Jonny_trigonometry said:
:rofl: That is hilarious

was that back when freestyle walking was hip?

im not sure... when was freestyle walking hip?
 
  • #31
Smurf
396
3
Pengwuino said:
a rise? no, that's gross, pervert

make them bite however, yes.
So you don't actually believe that, right? Because it is incorrect, and I can debunk it if you want.
 
  • #32
Smurf
396
3
Pengwuino said:
im not sure... when was freestyle walking hip?
What IS freestyle walking?
 
  • #33
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Smurf said:
So you don't actually believe that, right? Because it is incorrect, and I can debunk it if you want.

Well it WAS a state-controlled industry :rolleyes:
 
  • #34
Smurf
396
3
Which is a centralized economy, not socialism... you know that.. right?
 
  • #35
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,124
17
Smurf said:
Which is a centralized economy, not socialism... you know that.. right?

I doubt it, i don't care, I am going back to my igloo
 

Suggested for: Bush's plan for mars

  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
496
Replies
26
Views
576
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
649
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
534
Replies
13
Views
294
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
589
Replies
8
Views
458
Replies
6
Views
1K
Replies
1
Views
489
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
923
Top