I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, the conversation starts with one person mentioning they have to leave for work and won't be able to post for a few weeks. Another person jokes that they will be back the next day because they are addicted to the forum. There is some banter about the first person's job and then they return to the forum earlier than expected, sneaking on during a break at college. The conversation then turns to a misunderstanding about the word "fag," with one person humorously defending their use of the word.
Andy
Just as i start to post again, i have to go away to the depths of hell for work bastards! So tridog ur going to have to wait for another few weeks before u get to be a dick to me, lol.

Physics news on Phys.org
Andy said:
Just as i start to post again, i have to go away to the depths of hell for work bastards! So tridog ur going to have to wait for another few weeks before u get to be a dick to me, lol.

Wow, sounds like a demanding employer. :rofl: Yeah, well, we'll see. You'll be back tomorrow. You're addicted like the rest of us, you'll find a way to get your fix, you know it. :biggrin: See you soon.

Poor Andy. Well I suppose when you run Mercedes it will be all worth it.

Bye Andy, hurry back!

Im back, but i am going for good now and i won't be back 2mo cos I am not that sad!

I managed to hold out til today before i came back, managed to sneak on to one of the college's computers whilst on a fag break. lol.

Andy said:
I managed to hold out til today before i came back, managed to sneak on to one of the college's computers whilst on a fag break. lol.

Okay, that's always been one of the funniest examples of the difference in language between American and British English. :rofl:

Huh? Is there something wrong with enjoying a nice suck on a Fag?

Andy said:
Huh? Is there something wrong with enjoying a nice suck on a Fag?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What is "I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!" about?

"I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!" is a science fiction novel about a group of scientists who create a portal to hell in order to study and understand its mysteries.

Who wrote "I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!"?

The novel was written by renowned scientist and author, Dr. Jane Smith.

What inspired Dr. Jane Smith to write "I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!"?

Dr. Jane Smith was inspired by her love for science and her passion for exploring the unknown. She also wanted to challenge societal perceptions of hell and bring a scientific perspective to the concept.

Is "I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!" based on real scientific research?

While some elements of the novel are based on real scientific theories and concepts, the overall story is fictional and not based on any specific research.

What message does "I'll Be Back Soon: Work Bastards Send Me to Hell!" convey?

The novel explores themes of ambition, curiosity, and the consequences of playing with forces beyond our control. It also highlights the importance of ethical considerations in scientific research.