Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Byy yye

1. Mar 23, 2003 #1
    Byy~~yye

Hi there everyone.
    It seems time has came for me to leave the forums.
    Time would have came anyway, but it came faster than it was supposed to, you know why ?
    (i will be frank)
    Cause one day i woke up, and realised that PF is giving me some kind of depression (don't ask me why !).
    The only thing i know is that i am the problem, not PF.
    I hope some day i will be able to come back in a better way :smile:.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2003 #2
    what?! I don't see how either... Well I'm sorry to here your leaving:frown:

Bye...:frown: :frown: :frown:

4. Mar 23, 2003 #3
    Oh, Staii! We're all sorry to see you leave.:frown:

Remember, you're always welcome here....:frown:

5. Mar 23, 2003 #4

FZ+

He'lll be back..... Mwhahaha....

Oh come on, please...? What's depressing you?
    Maybe I can cheer you up with silly faces?

6. Mar 23, 2003 #5

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

One of the symptoms of depression is getting stuck in a rut. You do your daily routine over and over, not getting any real satisfaction out of it, but because you psychologically can't do anything else. It's an awful feeling. :frown:

I hope that once your out of your depression you remember us, though!

Hurkyl

7. Mar 24, 2003 #6
    "The only thing i know is that i am the problem, not PF."

Omg, it sounds like you are breaking up with PF. :frown:
    That's no good, I hope you get out of your depression and get back to posting soon.
    You're gonna be missed :wink:

8. Mar 24, 2003 #7
    Yes yes you will truely be missed I hope you come back soon!!!!

9. Mar 24, 2003 #8
    Thanks all, i really appreciate those replies.
    Yes Hurkyl, it seems routine is killing me.
    It also seems i have general problems with soceity, i hardly get on with it, and easily break up with it.

Well Lilith, if i had a girlfriend, it would be PF for sure :wink:.

The silly faces were usefull indeed FZ+, now i know why Greg put them there .

I guess i will not be able to go too long, i will soon feel home sick , but in the meanwhile ....

See u all soon.
    Cheers !

10. Mar 24, 2003 #9

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

I think you take the arguements far too seriously. I personally am not important enough that you should care what I think. I ENJOY arguing but don't care one bit about other people's opinions on a personal level.

11. Mar 24, 2003 #10
    Wow, you sound really reasonable .

Anyway, Staii, could you reconsider (perhaps change something else, in your routine - maybe even try to do something spontaneous every day)? I'd miss looking for your posts, if you left.

12. Mar 24, 2003 #11
    Once again... Bye staii and I hope to see you soon!

13. Mar 25, 2003 #12

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

And thats....bad?

14. Mar 25, 2003 #13
    Bye STAii, I'll miss your posting. Depression is a real bad thing. It's a real illness, a serious illness of the soul. I know because I've been thru it. Breaking with habits is a good idea. Getting some professional help is also a good idea. There are ways to heal it, but it's a long and painful process which can only work if you're ready for it. Hope you get better...

15. Mar 25, 2003 #14
    Good luck, can`t say I know you to well but you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

16. Mar 25, 2003 #15
    I was being sarcastic, russ.

This...
    did not sound reasonable to me.

17. Mar 25, 2003 #16
    Oh, alright! Let me try.

It's me that's the problem. I can be a real dickhead!!! I'm just anti-social so I tend to be hurtful in my posts. It's nothing personal.

Please stick around Staii, can't you see we have all become codependent on each other? If you split we all loose part of ourselves. You have a responsibility to us. Please stay.

18. Mar 25, 2003 #17
    oh well i have only read the top post but i think the problem is that reading about space and all these huge powerful forces and events make you feel insignifagant, i gto the same why after hearing Nirvana for a similair reason of nothing seems right. My friend siad all have to do i think of what makes me happy and then think how hard it is to get and if it is worth it go for it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?