Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

C++ Project into Android NDK

1. Jun 26, 2013 #1
    Hello All,

I know that this post is very old, but I have a similar question. I believe that it is very relevant and there should be copious material on the net, but I have been unable to find it.

I am trying to port a C++ project into Android. My project uses NTL, GMP, and OpenSSL. I am able to compile this libraries using instructions on the net, but I wonder how to go about calling the code in the project.
    I have seen examples that individually call a function from a library in C++. So, this function would be wrapped in JAVA JNI form.
    I highly doubt that this is the way to go in porting a huge project with many lines of code in many different files and different function calls.

Any one can help?
    Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2013 #2
    This is a very good question and deserves to see some input, but unfortunately I don't have any good input, for I am having the same problem.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook