1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

C.V aid for future computer engineer and software courses not taken in colleage

1. Jan 13, 2012 #1
    i was a freshmen in engineering unversity in egypt, we are told that in order to become computer engineers we are gonna study a preparatory year and 2 years in general electricity then 2 years computer engineering and science.

http://eng.shams.edu.eg/engineering/study_plan.html#p [Broken] this is study plane, please choose computer engineer third and forth year.

i wanted to know good extra courses that will aid me in future and allow for better job opportunites, preferably it will be in software realated stuff like c/c++ that we studied only basics in preparatory year so anything like 3dmax,web design extra is good for me and importantly i want something i can add to my S.V and use now will attending colleage more importantly it will be quite useless to learn something i'm going to study later in colleage.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted