Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

CAD blocks for traffic arrows

1. Aug 5, 2009 #1
    Does anyone know where I could download some free cad blocks for traffic arrows to be painted on a road.

My company is doing a site plan for a new pizza hut and I have to alter the highway to have some turning lanes some turning arrows and strait arrows. Couldn't find any on Google.

Thanks,

-Blimkie

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 8, 2009 #2

MATLABdude

Science Advisor

Isn't that the sort of thing you're supposed to be buying from state / provincial / federal / whatever approved traffic-supply companies? Especially if they have to be seen at night.

EDIT: Glossed over the part about painting on the road (as opposed to road signs): but if this is permanent, I think it still needs to be done with the bake-on night-visible stuff (and the guys that would do that would have the graphics for doing that sort of thing), or some guy laying / painting this stuff by hand anyways.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook