What are the available video lectures for Calc I & II at NC State?

In summary, Calc I and II Video Lectures cover topics such as limits, derivatives, integrals, and applications of these concepts. Prerequisites for taking these lectures typically include a strong foundation in algebra and trigonometry, and some knowledge of basic calculus concepts. While video lectures can supplement traditional classroom instruction, they should not be used as a complete substitute. Some video lectures may include interactive components, and they can be accessed through various online platforms or a university's learning management system.
lubuntu
Hey I found these video lectures from Calc I & II awhile back from NC state, they might not be the greatest as the classes seemed to be oriented to learning how do problems not really learning the theory behind things. But they come in handy if you miss a lecture.

http://www.math.ncsu.edu/calculus/web/videos.html

Mathematics news on Phys.org
thank you... this seems helpful

1. What topics are typically covered in Calc I and II Video Lectures?

In general, Calc I and II Video Lectures cover topics such as limits, derivatives, integrals, and applications of these concepts. Specific topics may vary depending on the instructor or curriculum.

2. Are there any prerequisites for taking Calc I and II Video Lectures?

Generally, students are expected to have a strong foundation in algebra and trigonometry before taking Calc I and II Video Lectures. Some courses may also require knowledge of basic calculus concepts such as limits and derivatives.

3. Can I use Calc I and II Video Lectures as a substitute for attending a traditional classroom course?

While Calc I and II Video Lectures can provide a comprehensive understanding of the subject, it is not recommended to use them as a complete substitute for attending a traditional classroom course. Video lectures can serve as a supplement to classroom instruction, but may not provide the same level of interaction and hands-on learning.

4. Are there any interactive components in Calc I and II Video Lectures?

Some Calc I and II Video Lectures may include interactive components such as online quizzes or practice problems. However, the level of interactivity may vary depending on the course and instructor.

5. How can I access Calc I and II Video Lectures?

Calc I and II Video Lectures can be accessed through various online platforms or through a university's learning management system. Some video lectures may also be available for purchase or rental through online educational websites.