Well if you ask like this, I think it's like in Homework Help: You would learn nothing from a direct answer.
So here's a hint: How, do you think, has it been found out that the energy level is actually 1.8 eV?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving