What Equation of Power Is Used in NVM Technology?

• Thread starter Allura
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Current
In summary, Nvm stands for Node Version Manager and it allows you to easily switch between different versions of Node.js on your computer. To check the current version of Nvm, use the command "nvm --version". To update Nvm to the latest version, use the command "nvm install node". To switch between different versions of Node.js, use the command "nvm use <version>". To uninstall Nvm, use the command "nvm uninstall <version>" or "nvm deactivate".
Allura
Nvm, got it!

Physics news on Phys.org
what eqn of power do you know?

1. What is Nvm?

Nvm stands for Node Version Manager. It is a tool that allows you to easily switch between different versions of Node.js on your computer.

2. How do I check the current Nvm version?

To check the current Nvm version, you can use the command "nvm --version" in your terminal or command prompt. This will display the current version of Nvm installed on your computer.

3. How do I update Nvm to the latest version?

To update Nvm to the latest version, you can use the command "nvm install node" in your terminal or command prompt. This will install the latest version of Node.js and update Nvm to the latest version.

4. How do I switch between different versions of Node.js using Nvm?

To switch between different versions of Node.js, you can use the command "nvm use " in your terminal or command prompt. Replace with the specific version number you want to use. This will set the selected version as the current active version.

5. How do I uninstall Nvm?

To uninstall Nvm, you can use the command "nvm uninstall " in your terminal or command prompt. Replace with the specific version number you want to uninstall. This will remove the selected version from your computer. You can also use the command "nvm deactivate" to deactivate Nvm and remove all versions of Node.js from your computer.