Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculators Calculator help

1. Apr 28, 2005 #1
    I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but here goes,
    I am trying to upload a chemistry app to my HP 48gII calculator, i get it on the calc, but i don't know how to run the program. I am no IT guy, i just want to run the app. the program is called ChemLab.HP . I found the program @ http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/science/chemistry/ so you can see it. Very frustrating :grumpy: :cry: :mad: :frown: :surprised :confused: :eek:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2005 #2

Gold Member

Have you tried loading it as a library, as you do most binary packages like ChemLab? I don't have a 49g beside me (only a 48gx), but there should be a library button somewhere on your calculator.
  4. Apr 29, 2005 #3
    There is a libarary button, and chemlab is 'stored' under :0:, and is listed as a library file already.

Looks like a job for users guide...
    i hate thinking

5. Apr 29, 2005 #4
    Nevermind, got it working, the instructions given to me by the ChemLab program were not right for my calc, so i tried the users guide and its instructions were good, but thanks anyway.

6. Dec 31, 2008 #5
    yay problem solved
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?