First, you have "y" in the differential equation but "s" in the initial conditions. Which is it?
Second, you have -3/(2t^-2) in your answer which would be the same as (-3/2)t^2
Do you mean (-3/2)t^(-2)= -3/(2t^2)?
What is the integral of -3/(t^3)= -3t^(-3)? What is the integral of that?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving