1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculus References

1. Jul 27, 2013 #1
    I was wondering what everyone used for a calculus reference. I use the "Ultimate Calculus Reference" on the ibook. My tutor recommended it to me. It is so much better than the what my professor gave me. I love that I can just search for the integral I need without flipping pages. What about everyone else?

Here is a link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-calculus-reference/id676888321?mt=11&ls=1

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 27, 2013 #2

lurflurf

Homework Helper

I usually use an old calculus book (dead tree or electronic format), or a reference like Gradshteyn and Ryzhik or CRC, or an online resource like wolfram alpha, integrals.com, Symbolic Integration Rules, or wikipedia. I am glad you have something you find use and portable, but I am suspicious of the word "ultimate".

4. Jul 28, 2013 #3

NigelTufnel

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted