Will aliens take over Hollywood with their invasion movies?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    california
In summary: IIn summary, a ballot computer and a thousand blank Fresno County ballots that were reported missing turned up at the home of a Sanger man on Wednesday. The items were stolen from the home of an election worker in Southeast Fresno early Tuesday morning.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=4248773

A ballot computer and a thousand blank Fresno County ballots that were reported missing turned up at the home of a Sanger man on Wednesday.
The items were stolen from the home of an election worker in Southeast Fresno early Tuesday morning.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the funniest part for me was that the inspector was my age and she had gone through the student helper program too. I :rofl: and i :rofl: . Life is good.

Ahh it was funny to me jerks

Physics news on Phys.org
Gee, that sounds strangely reminiscent of something that happened in Florida a few years ago... :uhh:

That is NOT FUNNY, and DOES NOT deserve to be in GD! The standards set for material to be on the internet is very high, and this simply does not meet the demands.

THREAD LOCKED.

I knew you penguins were up to somthing!
What's next Tom Cruise becomes president after the all the other candiates mystersioual dies for a fatal heart attack?!?

scott1 said:
I knew you penguins were up to somthing!
What's next Tom Cruise becomes president after the all the other candiates mystersioual dies for a fatal heart attack?!?

Well being from another planet, a constitutional amendment must be passed to allow foreigners to be president first.

Pengwuino said:
Well being from another planet, a constitutional amendment must be passed to allow foreigners to be president first.
So your working with the aliens aswell?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Penguin" [Broken] See what the call themseleves?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, tom cruise is from another planet :)

Pengwuino said:
No, tom cruise is from another planet :)
Wait what's the differnce between a alien and tom curise:confused: :confused: :confused:

Aliens would be a big hit on earth?

1. Is there evidence of voter fraud in the California election?

No, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the California election. Multiple studies and investigations have found no evidence to support claims of a stolen election.

2. Why do some people believe the California election was stolen?

Some people may believe the California election was stolen because of misinformation and baseless claims spread by politicians and individuals with political agendas. These claims have been debunked by multiple fact-checking organizations.

3. Are there any legal challenges to the results of the California election?

Yes, there have been some legal challenges to the results of the California election. However, these challenges have been dismissed by the courts due to lack of evidence.

4. Can the results of the California election be overturned?

It is highly unlikely that the results of the California election can be overturned. The election was conducted fairly and there is no evidence to support claims of widespread fraud.

5. How can we ensure that future elections in California are secure?

The California government has implemented numerous measures to ensure the security and integrity of future elections. These include paper ballot backups, post-election audits, and voter verification processes. It is important for individuals to also educate themselves on the election process and only trust reliable sources of information.

Back