California election stolen!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date

Pengwuino

Gold Member
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=4248773

A ballot computer and a thousand blank Fresno County ballots that were reported missing turned up at the home of a Sanger man on Wednesday.
The items were stolen from the home of an election worker in Southeast Fresno early Tuesday morning.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the funniest part for me was that the inspector was my age and she had gone through the student helper program too. I :rofl: and i :rofl: . Life is good.

Ahh it was funny to me jerks

Danger

Gold Member
Gee, that sounds strangely reminiscent of something that happened in Florida a few years ago... :uhh:

Mk

That is NOT FUNNY, and DOES NOT deserve to be in GD!! The standards set for material to be on the internet is very high, and this simply does not meet the demands.

THREAD LOCKED.

I knew you penguins were up to somthing!!!
What's next Tom Cruise becomes president after the all the other candiates mystersioual dies for a fatal heart attack?!?

Pengwuino

Gold Member
scott1 said:
I knew you penguins were up to somthing!!!
What's next Tom Cruise becomes president after the all the other candiates mystersioual dies for a fatal heart attack?!?
Well being from another planet, a constitutional amendment must be passed to allow foreigners to be president first.

Pengwuino said:
Well being from another planet, a constitutional amendment must be passed to allow foreigners to be president first.
So your working with the aliens aswell?!?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Penguin" [Broken] See what the call themseleves?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pengwuino

Gold Member
No, tom cruise is from another planet :)

Pengwuino said:
No, tom cruise is from another planet :)
Wait what's the differnce between a alien and tom curise:confused: :confused: :confused:

JamesU

Gold Member
Aliens would be a big hit on earth?

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic