Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Call a man do job about real estate intermediary

1. Jun 9, 2009 #1
    I would want to call a man do job about real estate intermediary
    but I don't know to call ?

Is "intermediary man" correct ?

Thank you

by the way, is this job earn a lots money ?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2009 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: intermediary

I think the term you're looking for is "middle man" informally, or "realtor" as an actual title.

I have no idea what they earn...they usually earn money on commission (I think it's 3% of the here in the US), so it depends on their sales.

4. Jun 9, 2009 #3

Freezik, please don't take this the wrong way, but you keep asking why noone responds to your posts and it seems to me that your english is rather broken and as such your questions / posts are somewhat confusing and difficult to understand.

I think you are going for middle man with the above post, however I think your wording is incorrect as you are doing direct translations through an online translator / dictionary.

Jared

5. Jun 9, 2009 #4

it's lisab - your buddy understand my question.. I have answer

6. Jun 9, 2009 #5

Yes, but my post referred to all of your posts, I only put it here as it is the latest one and would not drag another one up the top of the list.

7. Jun 9, 2009 #6

Sorry I care who understand me. I can't care what they think my post is. Thank you so more about your reference

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook