Upgraded Broadband, Changed Line Rental but No Upgrade: Now What?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Line
In summary, if you have upgraded your broadband but your line rental hasn't changed, you should contact your service provider to inquire about the upgrade. There could be a technical issue or mistake causing the delay, and it's important to follow up with your provider to ensure proper service. You will likely be charged for the upgraded services, but the amount may vary depending on your contract. The time it takes for the line rental to be changed can vary, so it's best to contact your provider for updates. If your upgraded broadband is not functioning properly, contact your provider for troubleshooting assistance.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I have just taken up a broadband upgrade package which includes changing line rental,
the line rental has been switched but my upgrade has not happened, i can not get any
satisfactory news from the call center, so where do i go?

Physics news on Phys.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Poop-Loops said:

That is within my character, but just a tad illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no, it turns out it was a huge conspiracy and he has video evidence of it, so he's cleared of all charges.

I'm assuming you'd get the evidence of wrong-doing on your own, though.

What provider are you with?

1. What should I do if I have upgraded my broadband but my line rental hasn't changed?

If your broadband has been upgraded but your line rental hasn't changed, you should contact your service provider to inquire about the upgrade. They may have made a mistake or there may be a delay in the line rental change. It's important to follow up with your provider to ensure that your service is properly upgraded.

2. Why was my line rental not changed when I upgraded my broadband?

There could be a few reasons why your line rental wasn't changed when you upgraded your broadband. It could be due to a technical issue on your provider's end, or it could be a mistake in the upgrade process. Contact your provider to find out the reason for the delay and to request for the line rental to be changed.

3. Will I be charged for the upgraded broadband and line rental?

Yes, you will most likely be charged for the upgraded broadband and line rental. However, the amount may vary depending on your provider and the terms of your contract. It's important to review your contract or speak with your provider to understand the charges for the upgraded services.

4. How long does it usually take for the line rental to be changed after upgrading broadband?

The amount of time it takes for your line rental to be changed after upgrading your broadband can vary. It could be as quick as a few days or it could take a few weeks, depending on your provider and any technical issues that may arise. If you are concerned about the delay, it's best to contact your provider for an update.

5. What should I do if my upgraded broadband is not functioning properly?

If your upgraded broadband is not functioning properly, you should contact your provider to troubleshoot the issue. It could be a technical problem on their end, or it could be an issue with your equipment or setup. Your provider should be able to help you resolve the issue and get your upgraded broadband working properly.