Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calling PF Admin

1. Jun 1, 2009 #1
    Greg, Warren:

When I log in as EnumaElish and try to do anything that I can from this temporary account (post, change account details, etc.) I get the following error message:
    Can you guys please verify that my EnumaElish account is abled/active, and can post?

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 1, 2009 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Your account is currently "awaiting email confirmation." Did you recently change the email address associated with your account and not click on the activation link in the email? You can try changing your email again, through the option at MyPF, then follow the link in the email to activate your account.

4. Jun 1, 2009 #3

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

EnumaElish,

I have no idea why you ended up in that usergroup, but I went ahead and moved you to the correct one. Make sure your email address is functional, and let me know if you need any more help.

- Warren

5. Jun 1, 2009 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Make sure you are typing in "Enuma_Elish" and not "EnumaElish". The underscore is part of the username.

6. Jun 1, 2009 #5

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

He made the Enuma_Elish account as a temporary, just so he could post about EnumaElish not working.

- Warren

7. Jun 1, 2009 #6

Astronuc

Yeah - I just noticed that after you moved his account back into the correct group.

8. Jun 1, 2009 #7

Borek

Enuma_Elish is a temporary? Created on Dec7-05, 04:12 PM? Funny :smile:

9. Jun 1, 2009 #8

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I had created it a few years back when a similar glitch had occurred and I was locked out of posting as EnumaElish. It came handy when it happened again more recently, largely as a result of my e-clumsiness.

Thank you all.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook