PF Admin Greg & Warren: Check EnumaElish Account Status

• Thread starter Enuma_Elish
  • Start date
In summary, Warren moved Enuma_Elish back to the correct usergroup and fixed the issue with his account.
Enuma_Elish
Greg, Warren:

When I log in as EnumaElish and try to do anything that I can from this temporary account (post, change account details, etc.) I get the following error message:
EnumaElish, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Can you guys please verify that my EnumaElish account is abled/active, and can post?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Your account is currently "awaiting email confirmation." Did you recently change the email address associated with your account and not click on the activation link in the email? You can try changing your email again, through the option at MyPF, then follow the link in the email to activate your account.

EnumaElish,

I have no idea why you ended up in that usergroup, but I went ahead and moved you to the correct one. Make sure your email address is functional, and let me know if you need any more help.

- Warren

Enuma_Elish said:
Greg, Warren:

When I log in as EnumaElish and try to do anything that I can from this temporary account (post, change account details, etc.) I get the following error message: Can you guys please verify that my EnumaElish account is abled/active, and can post?

Thank you.
Make sure you are typing in "Enuma_Elish" and not "EnumaElish". The underscore is part of the username.

Astronuc said:
Make sure you are typing in "Enuma_Elish" and not "EnumaElish". The underscore is part of the username.

He made the Enuma_Elish account as a temporary, just so he could post about EnumaElish not working.

- Warren

Yeah - I just noticed that after you moved his account back into the correct group.

Enuma_Elish is a temporary? Created on Dec7-05, 04:12 PM? Funny :smile:

Borek said:
Enuma_Elish is a temporary? Created on Dec7-05, 04:12 PM? Funny :smile:
I had created it a few years back when a similar glitch had occurred and I was locked out of posting as EnumaElish. It came handy when it happened again more recently, largely as a result of my e-clumsiness.

Thank you all.

1. What is the purpose of the "PF Admin Greg & Warren: Check EnumaElish Account Status" feature?

The purpose of this feature is to allow PF Admin Greg and Warren to easily check the account status of EnumaElish users. This can help them identify any issues or concerns with the account and take necessary actions.

2. How do I access the "PF Admin Greg & Warren: Check EnumaElish Account Status" feature?

You can access this feature by logging into your PF Admin account and navigating to the EnumaElish account status page. From there, you can enter the user's account information to check their status.

3. What information can be viewed using this feature?

This feature allows you to view the current status of an EnumaElish account, including any warnings, suspensions, or bans.

4. Can I use this feature for multiple EnumaElish accounts at once?

No, this feature is designed to check the account status of one user at a time. If you need to check multiple accounts, you will need to repeat the process for each user.

5. Are there any restrictions to using this feature?

This feature can only be accessed by PF Admin Greg and Warren, and can only be used for EnumaElish accounts. It is not available to regular users or for other platforms.