What sparked your interest in aerospace and physics as a 16-year-old student?

• Thread starter spacewrinkle
  • Start date
In summary, as a 16-year-old student, my interest in aerospace and physics was sparked by a combination of curiosity, exposure to space-related media and literature, and a fascination with the complexities and possibilities of the universe. I was drawn to the idea of exploring the unknown and pushing the boundaries of what is possible through advancements in aerospace technology and understanding of physics principles. Additionally, the potential for solving real-world problems and making a positive impact on society through these fields also intrigued me. Overall, my passion for aerospace and physics continues to drive my academic and career pursuits.
spacewrinkle
Hi,

I was actually a member before, but I disappeared for a while and I don't remember my old account. Well, I'm back now :)

I'm a 16 year old high school/college student (there was an educational reform a couple years back, and now I'm somewhere in the middle). I'm hoping to take aerospace or physics in the future, because this is the sort of thing I really love, although I'm not quite sure yet because I live in a third world country.

That's all, really.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back!