Can Any Genius Answer My Questions .can Any Body.

In summary, to find the thermal efficiency of a petrol engine with a stroke length of 75mm and bore of 50mm and a clearance volume of 21.3cubic millimeter, you can use the equation: efficiency = 1 - (displacement volume / clearance volume)^(1-k), where k depends on the operating temperatures of the heat-work cycle. This equation can be derived from the compression ratio, which is the ratio of the stroke volume over the clearance volume. However, without knowledge of the operating temperatures, it is not possible to accurately determine the thermal efficiency.
mohdfasieh
Question :

Find out thermal efficiency of a petrol engine having the following dimensions.Stroke length of piston is 75mm .Bore (internal diameter)=50mm and clearance colume is 21.3centimer cube.

please please tell me the solution please if u are genius then please answer this

Engineering news on Phys.org
Although this isn't my area, I have serious doubts about there being anywhere near enough information there for an answer.

It is not possible to find the thermal efficiency without any knowledge of the operating temperatures. It is far easier to get work done when there is a large difference in temperature between your two thermal reservoirs. You can deduce a relationship however between the efficiency and compression ratio.

The compression ratio is the ratio between the pistol's stroke volume over the clearance volume. If the compression ratio can be denoted by C, then

thermal efficiency = 1 - C^(1-k)
where k depends on the operating temperatures of the heat-work cycle.

Have a look at this solution

Aslamoalaikum!

see how to solve this question.
Bore=D
Stroke=L
Displacement volume=[tex]\pi\frac{D^2}{4}L[/tex]
Clearance Volume= 21.3 cubic millimeter

Now you can write

r= displacement vol / clearance vol

once you find the value of r

you can use the following equation

[tex]\eta=1-\frac{1}{r^{k-1}}[/tex]

Last edited:

1. Can any genius answer my questions?

It depends on the complexity and subject matter of the questions. While some geniuses may have a vast knowledge base and be able to answer a wide range of questions, others may have expertise in specific areas. It's best to provide specific questions to increase the chances of getting an answer from a genius.

2. How can I find a genius to answer my questions?

There are a few ways to find a genius who can answer your questions. You can reach out to experts in the field through professional networking platforms, online forums, or academic institutions. You can also try reaching out to specific individuals who have a track record of providing insightful answers to similar questions.

3. Are there any online resources where I can get my questions answered by geniuses?

Yes, there are several websites and forums where experts and geniuses in various fields offer their knowledge and expertise to answer questions. Some popular platforms include Quora, Reddit, and Stack Exchange.

4. Can I expect a quick response to my questions from a genius?

It depends on the availability and willingness of the genius to answer your question. Some individuals may respond promptly, while others may take longer or may not respond at all. It's essential to be patient and respectful when seeking answers from geniuses.

5. What can I do to increase the chances of getting my questions answered by a genius?

Be specific and provide enough context and background information for the questions. Also, make sure to ask your questions in a polite and respectful manner. It's also helpful to do some research beforehand and show that you have made an effort to find the answer yourself before seeking the help of a genius.