Proof Check: Papers Attached | Get Reliable Feedback Now!

• Thread starter Artusartos
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Proof
In summary, the conversation discussed the importance of properly presenting content for review. The suggestion was made to post a photo that is not rotated by 90° or to directly post the work in the input form. One person mentioned experiencing neck pain while trying to read a rotated photo and the other person acknowledged the issue and suggested asking a professor for help.
Artusartos
I attached the papers...

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20121123_150329[1].jpg
    20121123_150329[1].jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 20121123_150348[1].jpg
    20121123_150348[1].jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 380
Physics news on Phys.org
Speaking only for myself, if you want someone to take the time to look over what you did, at least post a photo that isn't rotated by 90°.

Even better would be if you posted the work directly in the input form.

Mark44 said:
Speaking only for myself, if you want someone to take the time to look over what you did, at least post a photo that isn't rotated by 90°.

Even better would be if you posted the work directly in the input form.

I actually tried to read it but my neck hurts while doing it, and I won't bother to download your photo and rotate it 90 degrees backwards to read it.

Millennial said:
I actually tried to read it but my neck hurts while doing it, and I won't bother to download your photo and rotate it 90 degrees backwards to read it.

I noticed that it was rotated after I started this thread. I actually did try to rotate it but didn't know how...anyways thanks for trying to read. I'll probably ask my professor about it.

Last edited:

What does it mean to "check my proof"?

When someone asks for their proof to be checked, it means they want someone else to review their work and make sure that their reasoning and calculations are accurate and logical.

Why is it important to have my proof checked?

Having your proof checked by someone else can help identify any errors or flaws in your reasoning. This can help strengthen your argument and ensure that your conclusions are valid and supported by evidence.

Who should I ask to check my proof?

You can ask anyone who has knowledge and expertise in the field related to your proof. This could be a colleague, professor, or fellow scientist with a strong understanding of the subject matter.

What should I include when asking someone to check my proof?

When asking someone to check your proof, it is important to provide them with all the necessary information such as your hypothesis, data, methodology, and any relevant equations or calculations. This will help them understand your work and provide more accurate feedback.

How long does it usually take for someone to check my proof?

The time it takes for someone to check your proof can vary depending on the complexity of the problem and the availability of the person you are asking. It is best to give them a reasonable amount of time and follow up if necessary.