Several days ago, I post a question and with the help of nice people,the problem has been solved! So I want to add "This thread has been already solved" after the original thread title. But I cannot modify that!
Can anybody tell me how to do that? Thanks in advance!
Related Feedback and Announcements News on Phys.org
For whatever reason, I don't think members are able to edit the titles of threads once they've been posted. The best you can do is what you did--thank whoever helped and state that your question/problem has been answered/solved.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving