Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can anyone Debunk this for me?

1. Feb 19, 2005 #1
    A few days ago I came across this "theory" of an electron, and I want someone to debunk it.

Dumb Mathematica Model

I have seen this "orbitsphere" thing before, just thought I would ask if anyone else here has.

Thanks

Guru

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2005 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

What is there to bebunk? The "model" is not falsifiable, meaning it isn't science. It makes NO testable predictions, nor does it even attempt to make any attempt to agree with existeing experimental evidence (you know what "experimental evidence", don't you?)

My question is, why are you giving stuff like this free advertisement on here? Are you short on finding legitimate physics works to read?

Zz.

4. Feb 19, 2005 #3
    I guess I was just wondering if anyone else here had run into this 'orbitsphere' thing before. As for legitimate stuff, i usually read IOP articles.

Regards,

Guru

PS: Here's the one I'm reading now, and oddly i think ive read it before.

Electrodynamic model connecting superconductor response to magnetic field and to rotation

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  5. Feb 19, 2005 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?