Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can anyone imagine this universe

1. Jul 26, 2005 #1
    I can imagine a universe that has no time because its light-energy has no time so that it cannot travel and yet it travels so fast that it makes everything else, with time, stationary.
    I can also imagine a universe in which everything is the same time=space=energy=mass=thoughts so that everything can then be as different as a mind wants it to be.
    I can also imagine that this universe is expanding as fast as the thoughts that keep feeding it to create it.
    I can also imagine that this universe has no center because it is an expanding sphere with a future for an outside and the past for an inside.
    I can also imagine a universe that cannot exist because it does not have the antiparticles it needs to exist so that it can then not-exist even better.
    I can also imagine that in this universe the Observer determines the observations.

I can imagine all these absurdities because it is MY DREAM that has all sorts of imaginary egos and intellects that do not realize that they are in MY DREAM.
    -- just thoughts

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted