Can anyone live chat help me right now?

• Thread starter 123lar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat
In summary: That is just for part 4.In summary, the student is trying to find the vector components of the force on a spring as the angle increases. The formulas for doing this are given, and along with a graph, the student asks for more information.
123lar
I'm working on a crucial huge assignment, and I was wondering if anyone experienced in physics could talk to me one on one asap please? It's beginner AP Physics B homework.
Thank you so much for your help.
My lab is the first AP Physics lab we've gotten.
We have two spring scales measuring a mass and we are to measure the force on the scales as the angle of it increases. The question is titled:
4. Mathematically find all the vector componenets nd confirm your calculated data with your scale reading

The measurements are:
15 degrees - 5 N
30 degrees- 5 N
45 degrees- 5.1 N
60 degrees- 5.5 N
75 degrees - 5.6 N
90 degrees- 6.5 N
105- 7.5 N
120 degrees - 9 N

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
123lar said:
I'm working on a crucial huge assignment, and I was wondering if anyone experienced in physics could talk to me one on one asap please? It's beginner AP Physics B homework.

Yes, I can assist you, but where is the question? Without that, this thread is considered to be removed. Remember to indicate the questions AND the attempts. This way, I or we are able to help you.

Thank you!

Okay sorry
We have two spring scales measuring a mass and we are to measure the force on the scales as the angle of it increases. The question is titled:
4. Mathematically find all the vector componenets nd confirm your calculated data with your scale reading

The measurements are:
15 degrees - 5 N
30 degrees- 5 N
45 degrees- 5.1 N
60 degrees- 5.5 N
75 degrees - 5.6 N
90 degrees- 6.5 N
105- 7.5 N
120 degrees - 9 N

123lar said:

The measurements are:
15 degrees - 5 N
30 degrees- 5 N
45 degrees- 5.1 N
60 degrees- 5.5 N
75 degrees - 5.6 N
90 degrees- 6.5 N
105- 7.5 N
120 degrees - 9 N

I am assuming that the given values for the component is above the horizontal of the +x direction.

For each problem, use these formulas:

F_x = F * cos(θ) [horizontal]
F_y = F * sin(θ) [vertical]

That is just for part 4.

NasuSama said:
I am assuming that the given values for the component is above the horizontal of the +x direction.

For each problem, use these formulas:

F_x = F * cos(θ) [horizontal]
F_y = F * sin(θ) [vertical]

That is just for part 4.

Im sorry, but could you go into a little more depth about what you mean there?
In my graph, x is force and y is the angle
and how do i know what θ is?

123lar said:
Im sorry, but could you go into a little more depth about what you mean there?
In my graph, x is force and y is the angle
and how do i know what θ is?

θ stands for the angle. That is all I can say. y is the same as θ.

Maybe, you should include more info for your questions.

Otherwise, find the components, using this form:

F_x = F * cos(θ) [horizontal component]
F_y = F * sin(θ) [vertical component (That is the distance between the starting point to the top.)]

1. Can anyone help me with my problem right now?

Yes, there are live chat support services available that can assist you with your problem in real-time.

2. How can I access live chat support?

Usually, there is a live chat button or icon on the website or app that you can click on to initiate a chat session with a support representative.

3. Is live chat support available 24/7?

It depends on the company or organization providing the live chat support. Some may have 24/7 support, while others may have limited hours of availability.

4. What kind of problems can I get help with through live chat?

Live chat support can assist with a wide range of issues, such as technical problems, account inquiries, product or service information, and more. However, it may vary depending on the company's specific services.

5. Is live chat support free?

It depends on the company or organization providing the service. Some may offer free live chat support, while others may charge a fee for it. It is best to check with the company beforehand to confirm any potential costs.