1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can i extend my undergraduate years to get a double degree?

1. Sep 22, 2010 #1
    My country is 3 year undergraduate system. I think i am not able to get a double degree in math and physics in 3 years. The credits are not enough though i took 6-7 courses per semester. Normal workload is 5 courses per semester and i think a QM should be much more time-wasting than other subject's courses. However, i do not want to graduate with a mathematical physics degree; i want a double.
    My professor said my university is public university and the tuition fee is cheap so i CANNOT stay for an extra year for any personal purpose. Are there any alternative methods which can break the university policies and extend my undergrad years to 4 years(Intentionally not take core courses so that i cannot graduate?/Pretending i am sick?)
    My health is deterioring because of the extreme workload;actually i am quite worried about my kidney health.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted