Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can i extend my undergraduate years to get a double degree?

  1. Sep 22, 2010 #1
    My country is 3 year undergraduate system. I think i am not able to get a double degree in math and physics in 3 years. The credits are not enough though i took 6-7 courses per semester. Normal workload is 5 courses per semester and i think a QM should be much more time-wasting than other subject's courses. However, i do not want to graduate with a mathematical physics degree; i want a double.
    My professor said my university is public university and the tuition fee is cheap so i CANNOT stay for an extra year for any personal purpose. Are there any alternative methods which can break the university policies and extend my undergrad years to 4 years(Intentionally not take core courses so that i cannot graduate?/Pretending i am sick?)
    My health is deterioring because of the extreme workload;actually i am quite worried about my kidney health.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted