Can i get some one to do this probfor me

• Thread starter bigskilly
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about finding the volume of a solid with a base bounded by y = (x^2)-2 and y=4, filled with squares perpendicular to the x-axis. The length of a side of the squares is determined by the equation s = 4 - [(x^2)-2]. The volume of a slice of the solid can be calculated using dV = s^2dx. To find the total volume, the limits for x must be determined and then integrated.
bigskilly
Find the volume of the solid formed with a base bounded by y = (x^2)-2 and y=4 filled with squares that are perpendicualr to the x-axis.

Physics news on Phys.org
If your speaking of volume, what are the limits on the z-axis

bigskilly said:
Find the volume of the solid formed with a base bounded by y = (x^2)-2 and y=4 filled with squares that are perpendicualr to the x-axis.

One side of each square lies in the x-y plane. The length of a side is s = 4 - [(x^2)-2]. The volume of a slice of the solid is dV = s^2dx. Figure out the limits for x (where the two boundry lines cross, and integrate.

Related to Can i get some one to do this probfor me

1. Can I hire someone to do a problem for me?

Yes, you can hire someone to do a problem for you. There are many online platforms and services that connect students with tutors or academic experts who can help with various subjects and assignments.

2. Is it ethical to pay someone to do my problem for me?

It is not considered ethical to pay someone to do your problem for you. This is considered academic dishonesty and can have serious consequences, such as getting a failing grade or being expelled from school.

3. How can I find someone who can do my problem for me?

You can find someone who can do your problem for you by searching online for tutoring or academic help services. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or classmates who may have used these services before.

4. How much does it cost to have someone do a problem for me?

The cost of having someone do a problem for you can vary depending on the level of difficulty, length of the problem, and the expertise of the person you hire. It is important to research different services and compare prices before making a decision.

5. Will the person who does my problem for me guarantee a good grade?

No, there is no guarantee that the person who does your problem for you will ensure a good grade. It is important to communicate your expectations and requirements clearly and to review the work before submitting it to ensure it meets your standards.