Can someone me word my questions better

• Thread starter jfoldbar
  • Start date
jfoldbar
because I am a layman with no uni education, i realize that most "smarter than me" people don't get what I am asking. so my questions just get deleted etc.
i have a few questions but don't know how to word them so you guys here can understand what I am asking.
can someone help me to word my questions correctly?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi jfoldbar,

I'm addressing several issues, including this one, in our private conversation. Please give me a few minutes.

Thread locked since this is a private matter

1. Can you help me rephrase my questions?

Yes, I can assist you in rephrasing your questions to make them more clear and concise.

2. How do I improve the wording of my questions?

One way to improve the wording of your questions is to simplify them and use clear and specific language. You can also ask for feedback from others to ensure your questions are easily understood.

3. Why is it important to have well-worded questions?

Well-worded questions are important because they lead to better understanding and more accurate answers. They also help to avoid confusion and ensure that the intended meaning is conveyed.

4. Can you give me some tips for wording my questions effectively?

Some tips for effectively wording your questions include using active instead of passive voice, avoiding ambiguous words or phrases, and breaking down complex questions into smaller, more specific ones.

5. Are there any resources I can use to improve my questioning skills?

Yes, there are many resources available online, such as articles, videos, and workshops, that can help you improve your questioning skills. You can also practice by asking friends or colleagues for feedback on your questions.