Can Someone PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter melsh77
  • Start date
melsh77
Can Someone PLEASE HELP!!!

I have an assignment for my Science class...I have to write a term paper...and the topic is "The Relation of Physics with Your Proposed Course of Study (i.e., your major) or your proposed Career." My career is MARKETING! Can anyone give me any ideas on how these two relate? Or give me ideas on where to look or anything? Please Help! Thanks! :confused:

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
melsh77 said:
I have an assignment for my Science class...I have to write a term paper...and the topic is "The Relation of Physics with Your Proposed Course of Study (i.e., your major) or your proposed Career." My career is MARKETING! Can anyone give me any ideas on how these two relate? Or give me ideas on where to look or anything? Please Help! Thanks! :confused:
Wow, marketing is about appealing to a buyers wants and needs, dealing with emotions as opposed to facts. Physics is diametrically opposed to this, so that is how I would present the relation.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Off the top of my head: I can speculate that both use observation and modeling. Perhaps you can draw a correlation between the two with this?