Can this type of question be solved ?

• Thread starter Sanosuke Sagara
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Type
In summary, a solvable question is one that has a clear and defined answer and can be solved using established principles, methods, or techniques within a particular field of study. Scientists determine if a question can be solved by assessing its specificity and definition, gathering and analyzing data, using established theories and models, and conducting experiments. A question may be unsolvable if it is too broad or vague, lacks sufficient data or evidence, or falls outside the scope of current scientific knowledge. Not all questions can be solved, as some may not have a clear answer or may require further advancements in technology or scientific understanding. Examples of unsolvable questions include philosophical questions about the meaning of life, questions about the existence of a higher power, and questions about the origin
Sanosuke Sagara
This question relates on the capacitance and the charge stored in each capacitor.

I have my question and diagram in the attachment.Hope that anyone will help me figure out.

Attachments

• Doc3.doc
    23 KB · Views: 246
Physics news on Phys.org
I really need help on this question as I can't figure out the way to solve this type of question.

Capacitance for capacitors in series adds like the inverses, similar to resistors in parallel.

[tex]\frac{1}{C} = \frac{1}{C_1}+\frac{1}{C_2}[/tex]

Or were you having trouble with some other part of the problem?

--J

What is the definition of a solvable question?

A solvable question is one that has a clear and defined answer. It can be solved using established principles, methods, or techniques within a particular field of study.

How do you determine if a question can be solved?

To determine if a question can be solved, a scientist will first assess if the question is specific and well-defined. Then, they will gather and analyze data, use established theories and models, and conduct experiments to test their hypothesis and find a solution.

What makes a question unsolvable?

A question may be unsolvable if it is too broad or vague, lacks sufficient data or evidence, or if it falls outside the scope of current scientific knowledge and understanding.

Can all questions be solved?

No, not all questions can be solved. Some questions may not have a clear answer or may require further advancements in technology or scientific understanding to be solved.

What are some examples of unsolvable questions?

Examples of unsolvable questions include philosophical questions about the meaning of life, questions about the existence of a higher power, and questions about the origin of the universe. These questions may not have a definitive answer and are often open to interpretation and personal beliefs.